hEY 1911

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
I saw that they got the guy who sent the suspicious ricin letters to the President in Logan. That's in your neck of the woods right?
What's up with this guy?

Disgruntled ex Navy guy, got busted in rank, sex predator charges, loser.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

95977image.jpg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's North of me a tad. I'm down in the Davis, Weber, Morgan area. They caught that idiot quick. Within hours the FBI and SBI were running eyes on his every move just waiting to draw up the search warrants. A lot of good police work on that one. Sometimes the guys with tin foil hats aren't that far off. It is crazy how quick a nobody can be fully profiled out right down to how many square of toilet paper they prefer per wipe.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Just imagine myself.... I was referred to as A Tin Foil Chrome Dome while controlling ( as a GS-14 { 1000 Independence Ave Washington DC } ) the Budget of 10+ DOE Labs + Controlling the DOE Manuals after I re-wrote them. Plus Yucca Mountain. Gosh I earned my old life. Now I despise being a Non-Hunter for this Fall + not able to walk much. Yet, I would rather DIE Hunting on a Mountain than in a Living room Chair.

Good Police work = Crowded Jails.

1911, I still respect you & your's as Triple AAA with a Gun :)

Love
Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom