Hey Eel and RELH

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
So Kaitlyn Jenner is going to run to replace Gavin Newsome. Grade schools would have draq queens teaching classes . Any athletic event would have LGBTQA and any other mixtures of gender manifestations possible. It would be so epic, lol.

I was hoping She/it would run as a Democrat to take the LGBT vote away from Newsome. May still pull votes from Newsome as most LGBT votes Democrat. Should have very little effect on other GOP candidates.
RELH

didn't we already have this thread???......it seems to have disappeared.

I heard Kaitlyn was an accomplished snipe hunter....let's talk about that...

Dude she/it is more your style that you cling too. I look for more weirdos to enter the recall and make it a clusterf##k before it is over. who knows, maybe dude will change his residence and run as the only LGBT Native American and should be elected for that reason only.
RELH

It looks like our clueless governor is going to face a recall. Only needed 1.5 million to sign the petitions and they got over 1.6 verified.
RELH

037FCE57-E820-4CAE-A946-A9A142F53419.jpeg

Darn you Homer. I am still laughing. Compared to some, that is a correct statement. Mitt Romney should get a copy of that.
RELH

It looks like our clueless governor is going to face a recall. Only needed 1.5 million to sign the petitions and they got over 1.6 verified.
RELH
And a third of all the signatures were Democrat the problem is no one good to run against him. And Brucey Jenner won't make it.

I do not look for any Democrat politician to throw their name into the run off due to Aunt Nancy Pelosi warning all Democrats not to enter the recall election in order for her to protect her nephew.
They know that if they did enter, Pelosi would have them black listed and no campaign funds from the DNC.

RELH

RELH I am talking about the Republicans not having anyone that is strong enough to make a run at it.
Also did you know you initials are the same as a Sprinkler company here in SF. RELH any relationship to you?

Jenner came out yesterday stating that its unfair to female athletes to have a male/trans female compete against females. That's a positive start.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom