Hey friends

D

dakotakid

I havent been around MM much lately guys and gals, theres a ton of reasons, but here is one I will share with you all who I have come to consider friends.

Here is MR and Mrs Kid. Backyard wedding three weeks ago.

42d538a14388e647.jpg

Mike
at235.gif

I'M CRUSHED!!!

Dang it, there goes another one. LOL

Seriously, Mike, congratulations. Does my heart good to know that someone around here is finding love, rather than complaining about how their wives or girlfriends (ok to be fair, even boyfriends like mine) hate their hunting habits.

Mike,

Congrats to the both of you and hope that you enjoy many more years together. Had wondered why you haven't been here at MM but finally tying the knot I guess is more rewarding.

I guess you still make that drive over to the the "well site" huh!

Take care and enjoy life together.

Brian

Way cool for you guys !!! More importantly though, does she have a sister? Gary

Mike,Mike,Mike,Mike,Mike, What could you possibly be thinking??? How did you wait so long?? Congrats to both of you.

MIKE

WELL HOT DAMN!!!

NO WONDER I AIN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE!!!

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KEEP IT A SECRET!!!

NOW THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS YOU MUST EXPLAIN TO A FINE LOOKING LADY,I HOPE YOU'VE ALREADY DONE THAT???

THERE ARE CERTAIN TIMES OF THE YEAR THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN BIRTHDAYS,ANNIVERSARIES,ETC!!!

I CAN SEE YOU ALREADY USED YOUR HEAD ON THAT ONE!!!

(WHISPER!!!) DID YOU ASK HER IF SHE LIKES TO HUNT & FISH???

I HOPE SHE LIKES TO GO WITH YOU,I WOULDN'T TRUST SOME OF THESE M.M. PERVS!!!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING SHE TAKES A BIGGER BUCK THAN YOU THIS YEAR,HE HE!!!

First off, thanks for the thoughts and encouragement. There are still some really good folks on this site, you know who you are.

P, dont give up hope, you'll find just the right guy out there some day. Probably when you are least expecting it.

Nasty,taxi and chef thanks.....

Brian, I've been popping in and out here and there and trying to help some of the guys with questions on antelope tags and such, I'm just flying under the radar a bit I guess.

Gary, yes she does have a sister but unfortunately she is happily married to a hunting and fishing fool like myself out in Wa. But I have it on good authority that Lisa is looking for a good man.;-)

Kieth, the lovely lady and I have been inseperable for over 5 years now. We just decided to finalize the deal on paper.

Tag and John, many thanks to you.

My dear old buddy Bobcat................ I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but by golly, I do have my priorities straight!!!!!!!!!!! Not only does she know that there are certain times of year that are of the utmost impotance, she also likes to hunt herself! She's already scored on an elk, this year she drew another elk tag and an antelope tag. We share all of our hobbies as common interests, hunting, camping and riding Harleys. Top that!

Mike
at235.gif

WELL MIKE

I CAN'T TOP THAT,YOU OUT DID ME WITH THE HARLEY!!!

NOW IS IT IMPOTANCE,OR IMPORTANCE???

DO YOU THINK SHE'D LET ME BE THE 'TRIGGER MAN' ON THE ELK HUNT???

SHE LOOKS LIKE A KEEPER FOR SURE!!!

PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE THIS FALL,WITH A LITTLE BLOOD ON IT OF COURSE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING DAKOTA'S NECK MIGHT BE DE-SWOLLEN BY SEPTEMBER,WELL MAYBE!!!

Heres one from two years ago Bob........ she didnt get to knock one down last season. Gun jambed on her.

fad74fbc.jpg

Mike
at235.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt see my spelling error...... ummmmm its importance.

Mike
at235.gif

Congrats DK! Looks like you got yourself a keeper, may you have many years of happiness. My wife thought you looked a bit like Aaron Tippen as well. How's your singing?

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting and Scouting

Actually guys, I am Aaron Tippin, been wonderin how long it would take y'all to catch on to me.

And Beanman, there are no dakotakids in our future. I have two from my previous marriage and she has one, though she has never been married before. Ages are 14,13 and 11. We're too damn close to being kidless to start over again.

Mike
at235.gif

Hey Kid,

Congrats on your marriage. Wishing you a long and happy marriage to a wonderful and beautiful woman. I know you've been very lucky to have found a woman who shares the same passion as you. I know you two will have a very wonderful life together.

Sorry the congrats are so late but I've just recently been able to get back to the site to try and catch up on things here. Did you or your better half draw any tags?

Droptine

Francisco,

Good to hear from you old friend. I hope all is well with you. Thanks for the congrats regardless of timing. We ended up drawing all the tags we put in for this year, though none of them are spectacular tags. How about you?

Mike
at235.gif

Hey Mike,

I know it's been awhile since we've talked. Things have been pretty good for me. I was busy most of this summer coaching the local little league team. Glad the season is over and now I can focus on hunting. I didn't draw any of the tags I put in for this year. I'm batting 0-6 right now. I did get lucky that NM had some left over tags and was fortunate that I was able to purchase one. It's not a "hot" unit but regardless, I'll be able to get out and enjoy the outdoors once again this fall. Glad to hear you and your better half will be out again this fall also. Good luck with your hunts and I'll try to do better with keeping in contact.

Droptine

Howdy,

Congratulations Mike. Condolences to Mrs. Mike. And a special Howdy to Francisco. Welcome back droptine! Send me a message.

Coach

Does Mike look like Aaron Tippen?
Well it al depends on WHO is older? If Mike is older than Aaron, then it should be phrased "Aaron Tippen looks alot like Mike!" But than on the other hand if Aaron is older, than yes Mike looks like Aaron Tippen. LOL

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom