Hey, Hunter!

G

grayfox

Stuck is down in the LA area if I remeber right. Terrible place to be! I avoid it like the plague and blue ticked dogs! Heh! Heh! I am in Burney....:D

"The scenery never changes unless you are the lead dog."

AY Gray! thanks, Burney is a beautiful area! And who can forget the Burney Buck! A 300 inch Muley from California? One of the taxidermists I use lived in Burney for quite a while, Dan Mckenna used to have a shop there several years ago. Did you ever know him? He does great work!--------(HunterHarry)

Yes, Artie McGram's buck was a dandy, killed about 15 miles north of town here. Artie and his brothers were all students of mine. Jeff McGram and son Travis are guiding now. They recently put a deposit on a Leopard pup.

Dan McKenna? I don't really know him, but I believe the best taxidermist in our area lives over in Chester. Slabaugh and McKennna don't even get close to Rick Sylvester. John Mackintosh is real good too, especially on birds.

"The scenery never changes unless you are the lead dog."

Hey Stuck!, I live about nine hours north of you,in the little town of Winters
Its a far cry from San Diego, We have only one traffic signal in town,It has a nice small town feel to it still.
My Grandparents used to live near San Diego (Vista) We used to visit them as kids and go across the border to Tijuana and load up on firecrackers, m-80s,m-100s,M-500s!,(you ever go down and check out the donkey shows?)you know all that contriban that kids love!We would fish in the ocean off that big long pier in Oceanside.As kids it was a pretty exciting time!
I think I'd have a tough time there now, I would probably kill someone in a fit of roadrage!
Take care,--(HunterHarry)

yea it sucks down here now. ever day i am shocked i dont kill some one. never seen the donkey show. well yet that is. i look when i am down there but no luck. its getting pretty bad down there. its one of the more dangour places around right now. being a tall white boy i stay out of mexico now. but love the fire crackes. got a couple half sticks of tnt and had some fun. yea i know right were u are talking about with the peir and vista and all. i am in a town just north of san diego called del mar. its were the race track and stuff are. u are luckey to be way up north. i wish i was up there. some day i am going to get out of this state and get to one of the free states
stuck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom