Hillary Leads in Poll

Easy to be leading when nobody has announced yet. No doubt Hillary will be a tough candidate and she may win. If she wins she will inherit a federal government that doesn't work and even having Bill in her back pocket isn't going to help her.

In addition she may have to face the same problem her husband had with a Republican controlled congress. Too soon to predict that the Republicans won't again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the Senate but there is a better than even money chance the Republicans take the senate this cycle.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jul-24-13 AT 03:00PM (MST)[p]264 mag

Sorry for breaking into your all Zimmerman all the time posts.

JUDAS!

You could say 440 is leading the Demo PUSSIE Left Wingers Poll at this time!

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

I would think Hillary would have a lot of targets on her back that would take her out of the general. The party loyalty might win her the nomination. A sensible republican like Christie would beat her possibly even Rubio, Rand Paul scares people. If Congress remains as dysfunctional as it is it doesn't matter much.

Hillary is the most poular woman in the word right or wrong, never underestimate popularity in politics. how many women would vote for her just because she's a woman? lots.

The targets she has have all been shot out, before she bacame the most popular woman in the world. there's nothing they can do to her they haven't done, she's in the clear and her opponents are a box of chocolates just waiting to be opened.

If Hillary runs against ANYONE but Christie she will win , the chances of her dying are better than her getting beat. Christie is a legitimate threat, but the republicans are too stupid to let him win the primary. he had a chance to stab Obama in the back and he passed, that's unforgivable in wingnut land.

Stay thirsty my friends

lmmfao 440gosnell.....wasn't that long ago you were saying the exact same thing about Romney.

I never said Romney would win, I said he was ther only one with a chance in the running. I'll stick by that.

ALL polls show Christie as the front runner in the national election for the republicans. considering the other losers you have kicking around at this point I'd say that isn't likely to change.

Is it any wonder job #1 for Rove is to start beating on Hillary today. if you have nothing good to say, say something bad. that's politics today.

Stay thirsty my friends

Christie/Cruz 2016! Need a real conservative to get the fat boy elected. Hillary still has a huge target and it is her ass. She is old and fat and even plasic surgery won't get her ready for the elections. Her chance was in 2008 and Barack literally cheated to get on the ballot in several states or she would be the President now.

It takes a real conservative to win the primary. a real conservative will lose the general. until you figure that out you're screwed.

Stay thirsty my friends

As much as I detest and do not trust Hillary, I sometimes wonder if we would have been better off with her then Obama. As it stands I would never vote for her, but part of me thinks she might have done a better job then the empty suit that the fools in this country elected.

RELH

No kidding. She would have been so much better than the Head Racist in Charge. Her old man could have advised her while he chased all the interns again.

Are you suggesting that if Christie were elected the leftwing nuts wouldn't be ripping him? Kind of comes with being president anymore.

Nemont

Eldorado I agree with Corny on this one. I think she's going to get taken out by those in her own party. I think the current EGO couldn't live with her fixing anything he left. She's a front runner for good reason but me thinks there's going to be some real skeletons coming out of the closet before it's over. She probably could do the job much better than the guy we have now by a long shot, but in all fairness to her given the mess we're in, why would she want it. They're wealthy and in their twilight years and she doesn't owe public service anything. Yes she'd get raked over the coals but that comes with the job for who ever gets elected.

The mother of Shaun Smith, who was killed with Ambassador Stevens, is already coming out in public interviews to rake both Hillary and Obama over the coals for their coverup.

RELH

Hillary is the liberal democrat frontrunner for 2016! Imagine that. Since 220's daddy can't run again, who else do they have...Joe Biden. Ha! that's a laugh. Hillary is the frontrunner by default and 220 thinks that is monumental!

There will be 2 or 3 more Democrats that will come out and oppose Hillary and will open Pandora's box on her and her secreats that will bash her far worse then Obama did to her.

RELH

>There will be 2 or 3
>more Democrats that will come
>out and oppose Hillary and
>will open Pandora's box on
>her and her secreats that
>will bash her far worse
>then Obama did to her.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

What's taking so long?

I don't know Ziggy why don't you explain why any seasoned politician would go after her so early. I'm sure they thought of your "winning" strategy but decided to wait to leverage it better.

Boskee you have to overlook Ziggy. He is premature in more things then one and can not help it.

RELH

You wingnuts crack me up, you consider taking the libs on so hopeless you have given up on the republican proposal of making welfare bums work, but you think you can beat Hillary the clear front runner. priceless.

You're right about one thing, democratic opposition is the only thing that can shut her down you're powerless as you've admitted. but that's not going to happen, you don't kill a sure thing. it would be like trying to take out a popular sitting president up for reelection. no money and no support to attempt it. Besides the fact what are you going to dig up on here that's isn't common knowledge? good luck. that's worth an untold amount in itself.

Who gives a chit what Steven's mom says. are you that desparate? get real . it's post benghazzi and the polls still have her on top. if you're not scared you're stupid.

If you have a chance in hell it's Christie. you better figure that out.

Stay thirsty my friends

>I don't see any other Dem
>nor Repub for that matter
>having the gravitas to best
>Hillary.
>
>Eldorado

Anthony Weiner

eldorado, you are living in a dream world if you think there is no other Democrat with a big enough ego to take on thunder thighs and feel they could best her. They are waiting in the aisles to backstab her more then any GOP member could do as they have the inside infromation to do it with.

RELH

If you don't take Hillary serious as a truly formidable candidate you are in for a rude awakening. Whether you support or despise her the facts are that she doesn't have much left in the closet to be brought to light.

She has had her life inspected by the public for over 30 years and live through more scandals, law suits, suicides, deaths, girlfriends, rumors and mistakes than anyone else on the the campaign trail.

Republicans and those of us who are tired of a democrat in the White House and want the party to get back to winning, shouldn't discount Hillary's ability to run an amazing campaign. She will be well funded, polished and fawned over by the press who love Bill.

Nemont

I take her seriously but it will be harder for her than Obama. She won't get 98% of the black vote even though Bill is black. She won't poll as high with hispanics. She could pull the women's vote but Obama didn't actually win the last time with an overwhelming majority and she will need to get the kids out as well as the minorities. I am sure she will be the candidate. Just hope the right can put forth someone that doesn't look like wierd old drunk uncle George.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-13 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]That may pass if old Bill opens his mouth and tells the world again that Obama is not qualified for the job as President as he recently did in the past few months. Would have a tendency to make someone a little upset in the ranks of the Democrats.

I still feel that Hillary's bigest challege will come from within the ranks of the Democrats as it did in 2008 when a unknown such as Obama came out from the aisles and handed her her own butt on a platter.

Since then she has not presented that much of being a viable leader as Sec. of State because our foreign affairs are in shambles and she will still have to answer for Bengazhi

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom