Hobby in Retirement........

kilowatt

I've often been asked, 'What do you do now that you're retired?'

I say, 'Well, I don't have much of a chemical background, but one of the
things I enjoy the most is turning beer and wine into urine!'

Heck kilo, you don't need to be retired to do that. For a long time, I've planned that when I retire I'm going to get as many elk tags as I can and spend an entire fall chasing elk, from late August into November. I think that would be an awesome way to celebrate retirement.

I like the way you think Brian!! My Dad's been retired for about 8 years and he keeps busy by splitting wood with other Elks members, going to the gym, putting up with my Mom....etc!!

Steve

Kilowatt;

Brian, why don't you take up engraving for a hobby. the Jr. college in Susanville has superb week long engraving courses that will take you from the basics to master engraver. It is a hobby that will pay for itself and make you good beer money on the side. Besides, then I could send you some of my custom knife blades for the engraving on the bolsters and ricasso. that is if you only charge me beer money prices.

RELH

It should be noted that Kilo only converts beer and wine to urine on Sundays. The thing is, when you're retired, every day is Sunday!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom