Holiday Sales - If You Know, You Know...

Blank

Long Time Member
Yep, Prime Rib Roasts are on sale! RV smells as good as a Texas steak house right now!! :)

Cooking a little one now, and filling the freezer with $4/lb ribeyes!!

IMG_5853.jpeg

IMG_5852.jpeg

IMG_5854.jpeg

IMG_5857.jpeg

Last edited:
No, Choice and looked really good. We didn't have a lot of room in the RV freezer, but heading home tomorrow. Hope they still have on sale in Idaho

No, Choice and looked really good. We didn't have a lot of room in the RV freezer, but heading home tomorrow. Hope they still have on sale in Idaho
I see where Smith’s in NorthernUtah are running Prime Rib roasts for $6-$7 a pound. The grade was absent in the ad. Might mean it’s Select.

Not anywhere near that price in these parts.

In Idaho, we usually only see Choice at Smiths, Fred Meyer, or Albertsons. Last year we were able to get them for 3.97. I bought 4 huge 7-8 bone roasts that averaged about 23 pounds each. Put a years supply of ribeyes in the freezer!!

In Idaho, we usually only see Choice at Smiths, Fred Meyer, or Albertsons. Last year we were able to get them for 3.97. I bought 4 huge 7-8 bone roasts that averaged about 23 pounds each. Put a years supply of ribeyes in the freezer!!
Smart, almost worth driving a ways to stock up.

I just checked online here at Safeway.

USDA Choice Beef Ribeye Roast Bone In - Weight Between 8-11 Lb​

($18.99 / Lb)

My neighbor got the highest prices he’s every got for his calves this fall. I told him he was a son of a *****. He agreed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom