Honey do for the day.

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
I needed a place to put my white sheds. So I made one :)

987001.jpg

lol Elko's not that bad. I've never herd of anyone running of with another mans "White cracked" sheds. Around here that is.

Hope so but i give em, the better ones anyway, until the end of Summer. Somebody being home all the time and a good dog would help. lol

BTW, looks really good!!

Joey

I have several antlers out in my front yard next to and outside a pony wall going into our courtyard. I have them around our flowers and plants and I have only had one issue. Two of the antlers are dead heads, one is of a decent 4 by 4 Muley and one of a 6 by 6 rag horn Elk. I forgot to remove the ivories from the elk skull when I first put it out and someone pulled the whole dead head out into the yard and proceeded to smash the skull/nose of it and take the ivories. Other than that I have had no issues, they have been there for years and are slowly disintegrating away.

GBA

Wow. Someone would have to be really desperate for ivories to pull a stunt like that. There are some real gems in this world.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Nicely done....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

hi, ya ever hunt cherry creek area 121? its hard for me to get over there, but might try in nov, thanks,

I like your display ELKOHUNTER. It has a much more natural look than mine does. I have had these antlers around various plants over the years in the same location. I generally lose a plant to frost if I don't cover them up in the winter as you can see I haven't replanted yet for the deer dead head. I got lucky with the plants around the Elk Dead head and sheds. So far they are coming back pretty good.

1911, yes I was a little ticked to say the least. The whole skull was intact and in great condition when I first put it out. You can see where they smashed the nose to take the ivories. I have no idea why they just didn't yank them out with pliers. Probably didn't have any and took the opportunity to be a jerk when it presented itself.

Deer dead head
26deer_head.jpg

Elk dead head
1981elk_head_lt.jpg

7097elk_head_rt.jpg

Elk Sheds
2293elk_shed_lt.jpg

6463elk_shed_rt.jpg

Hhmmm, looks like I need to get after some of that wild braod leaf grass growing in the rock, LOL

GBA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom