How about them Ducks Tank

So a guy goes into a store and asks for yellow shoes, green pants, a yellow shirt and a green hat. The clerk replies you must be a Ducks fan. The guy responds yes I am how could you tell? The clerk replies because this is a hardware store.

My question is how could LSU only run for 3.6 yds on that defense? That USC team is a mid level team in a weak conference, right? They had no problem running...

It's all good! It was an exciting game. Love watching the Ducks move the ball! Reminds me of BSU 2 years ago. You never know how they were going to score next! Plus, it moves the Bronco's up in the standings!!! OH YA!!!

>So a guy goes into a
>store and asks for yellow
>shoes, green pants, a yellow
>shirt and a green hat.
>The clerk replies you must
>be a Ducks fan. The
>guy responds yes I am
>how could you tell? The
>clerk replies because this is
>a hardware store.

Better hope Gridman don't see this.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The Ducks and Boise St... dang you sure can spot those great teams!!! Wake up Tank and smell the under achievement. SEC West teams are 1,2,3 in the BCS currently, can you say tough confrence. Geaux Tigers

Now if LSU can lose and throw the entire thing into chaos. Would be awesome to see how it plays out if only Houston were the undefeated team. I don't want to see an LSU/Alabama rematch.

Elkhunter,
how can you say that BSU is an under achieving team? BSU has never had any 4 or 5 star 350 lb linemen, top rated receivers and running backs, the best of facilities, gigantic stadiums, top paid coaches in every position, and huge budgets to help facilitate all this. Some how they are under achieving? What about the school who has all of this, and can barely beat the Ducks with 3.6 yds per run average? LSU's QB must have been sore, cause he was sacked 6 times during the game. But they did manage 276 yds of total offense... Maybe I have this underachieving all backwards...And why won't any of these teams play BSU? Oh ya, Georgia did... If I was the biggest/baddest in all the land, I would want to punch the up and coming new guy right back where he came from. They should be lined up to do it. Not sure why these SEC teams won't.

Maybe it is because they know that their style of game is dangerous. Could they beat them 3 out of 3 times? I doubt it. It is true that injuries would take a toll on these smaller players. But they are scratching and clawing their way up the ladder. This is a good example of the "have and have nots". BSU is putting in their time so that they can get on that "have side". You know this means more money for the program, more exposure, better facilities, 4 and 5 star athletes, 80K seat stadiums, and huge budgets to keep the machine rolling.
Right now we have over looked players with a chip on their shoulder, and a good coaching staff. Our head coach made $800K 2 years ago. (Doesn't the water boy make that at LSU?) We got pretty lucky with coach Pete. Some how he continues to beat everyone who will play us. So I am not sure who is underachieving? Maybe you could explain...

On another note, does anyone know of a good kicker?

Agreed littleman I DONT want a rematch the first game was a waste of 3 hours. Please not another 9 to 6 game.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom