How about them Seahawks!

WITHOUT ALEXANDER!!!! THE BEARS ARE GOING TO BE SKINNED LIKE THE 'SKINS... MACK IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They looked a little nervous for awhile on offense but finaly got rolling. Defense was very impressive.

Alexander had a rough day. A fumble on the 10 then a concusion? Ouch!

-Lowedog

I have a feeling next week, whoever we play, we are going to pound them. I'm going to say 27-6 for next week. I do think the Bears will beat the Panthers in Chicago. This win without Shawn just shows how dangerous they are. In a normal day we have around 100yds. more rushing and less turnovers. Look out Denver!

I was impressed with the D. Showed up and played their cans off. Defense wins championships!! Just ask Indy!!

It's nice to see them finally have a season like this. Carolina doesn't know what is about to hit them on Sunday. Ya, Carolina, second to Pittsburgh is the hottest team in football right now, but they have to play a great team this week in the hawks, and if Alexander is back as it sounds like he is going to be, seattle will take it winning by double digits. Carolina has beat a couple decent teams the last two weeks, but this will be the first week they play an elite team in the seahawks.

It will be nice to kick back on Sunday, Feb 5th, and watch the hawks in the superbowl aginst the Steelers. It should be a good one! (Did you hear that Denver fans?? Seattle/Pittsburgh superbowl!)

Jaxon

That place was going crazy!! I'll be there again this weekend....Cake walk!!

BEARS SUCK!! SO DO THE PANTHERS AND SO DO THE NORTHWEST MUDD DUCKS.....GO BIG BLUE , THE BRONCOS WILL RISE TO THE TOP , STOPMING A MUDD HOLE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AXLEXANDER & CO....
Actaully , I'm happy to see the Seahawks kicking butt , their fans deserve a great season.....STILL , GO BRONCOS!!!

I can't believe the Bears lost to the Panthers. I guess offense means more than ESPN and Fox believe(had me fooled too). Panthers head to head with Hawks; Quarterback -Hawks, total D -Hawks (in playoffs by far), Running back -Carolina doesn't have one now, Total Off. -Hawks, 12th man -definitely the Hawks. False start city, no place louder in the NFL than Quest. I will bet Steve Smith does not have over 100 yards receiving next week. I'll also bet the Hawks will have the turnover edge next week, our DB's will pick Delhomme at least once, since Carolina will be forced to throw, throw, throw. Daylight come and Carolina Delhomme.......................

HHHHAAAAAWWWWKKKKSSSS are gonna stomp Carolina, Chicagos offense sucks and they scored 21 on the panthers, were gonna smoke em. I tried getting tickets yesterday but couldnt get through. On to the superbowl. may be an old AFC rivarlry in the superbowl, hawks and broncos. I think the steelers are gonna take em though.
Like Dman said, they have no running back and Smith wont burn us all game, he cant do it all.

Can You believe ESPN'S Prediction for this weekend!!! If their was a huntin season for ESPN sportcasters they would be shot!!! Steve smith over shawn Alexander. Why isn't He MVP. those ESPN homos are going to be fired!! they picked panthers in all catorgories!! what a joke!!!!

I am rooting for the Seahawks this weekend not because I am a Seahawk fan, but because I think Mike Holmgren is the best. I am a 49er season ticket holder and wish that he was our coach.

Clyde, I heard that. I saw that Mr. Shawn Salsbury, our previously 3rd string quarterback picked Carolina! Talk about being bitter. I can't remember the last time a Seattle sports alum picked against their own team in a playoff game. What a joke! I would be ticked, but I have no doubts about us romping the Carolina Kittens.

I read an article yesterday that had the Seachickens favored to go to the Superbowl and lose. I hope not, there would be no end to the whining and b!itching from all of those fairweather fans. Steelers and Hawks!!!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Interesting write up in this mornings' paper about the 12-4 1984 Hawks' team in a "where are they now" format. One's been a SPD cop for 14 years. "Dr Dan" lives in Yakima. We all know what Steve's been doing. Shocking about Dave Brown last week, though. Thanks for the memories Dave.
-D

You guys do know that the Cowboys beat the Panthers, and the Seachickens escaped barely with a win against them don't you? Nevermind. Go Panthers. mtmuley

The Cowboys??? Hmmm..... Oh ya, I remember them. I'm sorry, it's just been since the REGULAR SEASON since I have heard their name!

Just playin' muley, I have to talk crap while I can. It may be another 21 years until I can do it again for the seahawks. lol

Jaxon

That's hilarious Clyde. Gonna be some mauled kitty this weekend.. I can't believe the Hawks are only favored by three. I'm not even planning on watching the second half it'l be over by then....

Dman, excited for sure!!! waited along time for this day to come!! going to be an awesome game win or lose!!!

Well, another week, another great game.

Up 20 - 7, the first half is over and thus far it looks like the Seahawks have been able to handle the Panthers.

With a full half still to play I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch...but a Seahawks - Steelers Super Bowl sure looks good to me.

As of now, it looks like Dman made the right call! The second half might not be worth watching!(I'll watch it though:)) Seattle is showing good offense and good defense.

On the other hand, as Yogi Berra said "It ain't over till it's over"

Seahawks are winning the superbowl and the fat lady is singing already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom