How do I post pics, says I have too many bytes

Start a photobucket account at www.photobucket.com, then upload your pictures, then copy the and paste the HTML code into the body of your message. Sounds tough but its really easy.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-09 AT 01:51PM (MST)[p]The above way works, but if you're looking at them from a high-security computer (like from work), the security filters will block and will only display an icon.

What I do:

First I resize the photo using Microsoft Powerpoint:
Insert, Picture, From File, (browse and select photo, double click). Right-click on the photo, format picture, size, height = 4", OK. Right-click on the photo, Save As Picture, and Name.

Next, in the "Compose your message" window, click on the link to share your photo: one of the bullets above "Your Message". A new window will open. Browse to your photo and double click. Upload File. Copy the Uploaded File address in its entirety, including ".jpg", and paste address into your message. Use the Preview button below to check if it worked.

Good luck. Looking forward to your photos.

I use photo shop and just click on the adjust image size and get it to about 500-600 wide.

Hope this helps.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

You can also go into Microsoft Paint, open the file, and click the Image tab at the top left corner of the screen, then go to resize, and then just type in 30 for both the horizontal and vertical. Re-save the image and tyr loading it again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom