How many firearms do you own? (Poll)

How many firearms do you own?

• Total voters

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I'm sure some of you own A LOT of firearms. The poll asks, how many? But also, share some photos of your antiques or favorites.

There is plenty of case law where posts in online forums are used against people.

Current interpretation of the second amendment prevents the ATF from keeping a database of who owns which guns and how many. They can only put out tracers when a particular S/N is used in a crime.

I bet most guys don't want to give the feds data they wouldn't be allowed to collect otherwise.

Founders political leanings are well known. It appears that he is or never has been worried about losing his rights to keep and bear arms. This poll shows that he is not aware of some of the legislation that the democrats are trying to push through as part of their agenda.

I am not criticizing founder for his beliefs, but the responses by your members should show you that most of your members are concerned with government overreach from the Democratic Party.

I thought I was the only one that had lost my guns in a boating accident. I guess my friends and family also had the same thing happen, but I didn't realize it was such a common thing.

I have 5ish hunting rifles, several shotguns, some pistols, several historical guns, several sentimental pieces. Several ARs. My favorite shotgun is a M2. Favorite hunting rifle is a savage ultralight in 6.5 prc. I have several old lever guns, and when I open the lever on the 64 I can feel relaxation taking over. I have a Remington 512 that my grandpa sold me to fund a last trip to New mexico. My uncles were pissed!

This poll is awesome

pole-welp.gif

One. Red Ryder Range Model 200 shot air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time. Deadly on elk out to 1000 yards. :D :D

This thread needs a couple dozen rolls of tin foil.

About half the hunting photos posted by club paranoia on this site make sure the firearm is in it, along with an essay about caliber, model, stock, trigger, etc. etc.
Speaking of tin foil, please post all of your kill pics from the last 87 years so we all know how good of a hunter you are. Thanks.

This is almost as good as the meme thread. 🤣🤣🤣

Hope all you all guys wear your PFD’s when boating. Way too many boating accidents!! 😎😎😎

Maybe you all should've thought about this before you got the background check and filled out the buyers paperwork with your signature and date on it in the first place.... They'd have good cause to detain you and execute a search warrant anyways whether or not you lost them in a boating accident...:rolleyes:

This thread shows what most own. One can assume most still own these calibers and bought more.

Maybe you all should've thought about this before you got the background check and filled out the buyers paperwork with your signature and date on it in the first place.... They'd have good cause to detain you and execute a search warrant anyways whether or not you lost them in a boating accident...:rolleyes:

Good point. ALL my guns are registered.

Complete truth right here……we can all pretend we have secrets but sadly,…THEY know all…..

Folks running their mouth about the tinfoil hat wearers.....and no gun collection pictures yet posted by those that are so confident we have nothing to worry about.

While the hard cores hide under the bed...

I'll post a few photos.

My grandfather bought me a shotgun when I was a junior in high school, 870 wingmaster. I have shot a metric chitton of birds with it, a bunch of deer in the river bottom with buckshot as well.

IMG_20230428_074940996.jpg

Bought a browning BPS 28 guage off a guy for a song a number of years back. Shot a couple turkeys with it, some quail and doves in AZ.

IMG_3370.jpg

Shot a bunch of big-game with a model 70 338. Dall ram, lots of elk, mule deer, whitetail, a black bear, my Montana goat and Shiras moose as well. Nothing fancy, but very good rifle that likes 250 grain partiitions.

dall5.jpg

buzzgoat2.jpg

Put a utilitarian stock on it a number of years back:

muskox%20118.jpg

.22 magnum I used a bit for calling coyotes and also shot a deer with it a while ago.

muledeerdoe.jpg

My first big-game rifle bought new in 1978 Ruger M77 in 6mm Remington. I've shot a pile of elk, deer, pronghorn, one bighorn sheep, a black bear, etc. with it. Shot one barrel out of it and otherwise beat the piss out of that rifle. About 5 years ago sent it away to pacnor. Factory duplicated contour, 1-8 twist, refinished the stock, blah blah.

Before being reworked:

buzzwtdoe2.jpg

After:

IMG_20210828_102535176_HDR.jpg

Fur rifle in .22-250, thinking about reworking it with a #2 contour, quick twist and use it for deer hunting in AZ. Have to put a soulless stock on it too I guess.

fox2.jpg

Hand me down 30/06 that my Grandfather bought as a barreled action in the 50's. Had a local smith work it. He told me the barreled action was about $15 at the time, came in a box wrapped in wax paper and cosmoline. Springfield action, 2 groove barrel, but shoots pretty darn well. Shot a bunch of elk with it including my first few as well as my first six point with it. Shot a bunch of pronghorn and deer with it too. My brother used it on his Montana moutain goat as well.

buzzelk6.jpg

.22 magnum I used a bit for calling coyotes and also shot a deer with it a while ago.

View attachment 145638

My first big-game rifle bought new in 1978 Ruger M77 in 6mm Remington. I've shot a pile of elk, deer, pronghorn, one bighorn sheep, a black bear, etc. with it. Shot one barrel out of it and otherwise beat the piss out of that rifle. About 5 years ago sent it away to pacnor. Factory duplicated contour, 1-8 twist, refinished the stock, blah blah.

Before being reworked:

View attachment 145639

After:

View attachment 145640

Fur rifle in .22-250, thinking about reworking it with a #2 contour, quick twist and use it for deer hunting in AZ. Have to put a soulless stock on it too I guess.

View attachment 145641

Hand me down 30/06 that my Grandfather bought as a barreled action in the 50's. Had a local smith work it. He told me the barreled action was about $15 at the time, came in a box wrapped in wax paper and cosmoline. Springfield action, 2 groove barrel, but shoots pretty darn well. Shot a bunch of elk with it including my first few as well as my first six point with it. Shot a bunch of pronghorn and deer with it too. My brother used it on his Montana moutain goat as well.

View attachment 145642
WHAT? No PRC or Creedmoor? Bet you used crappy bullets too. mtmuley

I'd agree with the sissies comments!! The atf already knows what you have the minute you fill out a 4473! gun ,suppressor, or rifle . When you tell them you didn't report them lost overboard or missing there going to look . I've probably got 50 or 60 myself some of my favorites are my grandfather's gun I had made into a 7-08 tack driver or my new build 280ai I've had for around a month. For hand guns the glock 20 and delta elite 10mm or the encore ,contenders. Then there's my wife's stuff a custom ar and a sks.

It looks like almost one in three here are worried they might get pinched. I’m not one of those because of something I learned here which is that you can’t believe everything someone posts on the internet.

Aftermarket. Ram-line. The original wood stock was butt ugly, made out of Fir or Pine? :rolleyes:
I have one in. 222 Remington. The finish is full of hairline cracks. Going to look in to a replacement, but will probly refinish the original also. Thanks eel. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom