how many NM are members on this MM?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-07 AT 03:17PM (MST)[p]I wander through every once in awhile Vinny.

--Bill

Forgot to add from the Jemez Mts.

hunting1 in Albuquerque! Hey Vinny I passed you Friday on I25 going Turkey hunting! I waved from the white F150.

Jordan
-grew up in coralles, go to school in las cruces, spent last summer in quemado, this summer will be in mimbres!!!!!, all over the place

Vinny,

I'm not from NM, I live in TX, but I'd like to say that
I've majorly enjoyed the conversations I've had with the
guys on this site that are from NM. Everyone I've holler'd
at personally was a stand up great folk to talk to.
I always appreciated it.
I love to hunt and just hang out in NM, so you guys are
some of my Fav's.

Thanks,

Larry

I live in Florida but I am a home boy, Born in Farmington and grew up in Grants, My favorite units 9-10-and 2. Bill

hey lion..

long time!! hope we ll draw some good tags this year, how's things goin w/ ya? still no turkey?

vinihunt

Doing great!! I hope we draw....especially elk!! in Unit 17. I got me a jake here on the rez but I haven't been able to get out to much lately. Good to hear from you...any luck with you? Hey, if you have additional turkey feather that you would like to get rid of I could use some for cultural purposes. Let me know....thanks Jeff

lion..

I have bag of short feathers, that I killed last year..will it work? I need to find where I ll put...haven't close deal with the turkey this year...

Vinihunt

Andy - I live in Abilene, Texas, but spend as much time as possible in unit 34. My great grandfather from Carlsbad built a cabin in Hay Canyon about 45 years ago, and both my parents are from NM.

NEW MEXICO DRAW RESULTS
Elk Archery Sept. 1-20 3rd choice
Deer Archery Sept. 1-20 3rd choice
Ibex Archery Jan. 1-15 2nd choice
Oryx OIL Rhoades Dec. 15,16 1st choice
It has taken me 14 years to draw a tag to hunt Ibex and Oryx
It is going to be awesome to hunt these fine species, I am going to try my best to take these with a bow. For elk and deer I have drawn a tag for archery for 24 years running in different units all over the state. Still waiting for my oil rocky and desert sheep and my oil Ibex tag
Other States still waiting for: Montana Antelope,Washington Sheep,Arizona Sheep,Mule Deer

nmbighorn Aka Isaac Fernandez TAOS "have bow will travel"

Just moved from Santa Fe to Northern VA (Ashburn)! Little different here. Any tips on bowhunting in the fall? I have a elk and deer hunt in NM (Unit 6c) in sept cant wait!

I'm in Roswell. Hunt only BLM & State land. Last year my buddy from Albuq. got a nice 5X4 ready to butcher went 120#.

Currently in Las Vegas NM- Born/Raised in the Farmington Area- I've lived and worked in about 23 towns in this state.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NM Operation Game Thief 1-800-432-4263
?I want as game protectors men of courage, resolution, and hardihood, who can handle the rifle, ax, and paddle; who can camp out in summer or winter; who can go on snowshoes if necessary; who can go through the woods by day or night without regard to trails" Theodore Roosevelt-1899
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Corrales. Hunting 16C archery (first time for archery). First time drawn in 3 years and will have a blast no matter what the outcome. Any of you Albuquerque or Rio Rancho gentlemen hunt ducks or pheasants?

338WSM, I drew 16E first archery (sept 1 -10). I will be just across the road from you come Sept. I also hunt ducks. I spend just about every Saturday in the Winter at either Bernardo or La Joya.

Life is good up here. Huntin aint bad either. I will still be huntin NM this year but sure do have some decent country up around here.
How's things with you?
Nice to see your still active!!

Been following mm for years, just decided to post yesterday. Jim Sandia Park NM

Howdy,

Bill Jones, formerly of Lovington, NM, now of Merkel, Texas.

Andy in Abilene..... WE NEED TO MEET!!!

Good shooting,

Coach

Phil from Albuquerque. Been here about 20 months and before that I was an Air Force gypsy, to include a 3 year tour at Cannon airplane patch in Clovis. Anything hunting and I'm there. Also took up fly fishing a few years back and love "Da Juan".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom