How much can you bench?

R

RMK_800

Just wondering if anyone else on here that lifts much. I started working out this last February and felt like the biggest p*ss becuase I could only bench like 200lbs. I am now up to 260lbs and my new year resolution is to be able to do 300lbs by this time next year.

so I can give your girlfriend a piggy back ride. haha jk, I don't really know why I just started lifting and now I just want to see some gains from it I guess.

RUGSTER!

They're not asking what you can Bench at the ClubHouse!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

That pretty much became irrelevant in high school. In college it was all about how many reps of 225 you could do. I think I hit 17 once.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

When I was hitting it hard a couple years ago, I hit 275 weighing in at 185. I havn't had a ton of time to hit it hard again, but now I weigh 195 and could probably barely get 215.

I can only bench about 130lbs but it sure is fun...

mebenchingkimmy.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Freshman 230, great job. My max was 300 in the day with 225 10 times, but now I cant bench press my way to the top of the mtns so I just do lots of reps with less weight, and more cardio.

Its not about how much you can bench...its about how much u can bench versus your body weight. The big guys can alwyas bench alot. My best is 305 weighing in at 149 lbs. More than 200% of my body weight!! No way I could do that now but have plans to start training again here within the next month.

Holy crap! bucksnort looks like he needs a lifting partner. I do narrow grip bench press and would definitely have to flip the bar over and rep to failure. However, I take the same weight I bench and follow bench with reversed pushups with that weight on top of me.

When I work out at the gym I pump the weight hard and the swollen muscle I mean muscles I get are insane!

Hows bout it buck you need a lifting partner?

>Hows bout it buck you need
>a lifting partner?

Sure, send Q-tip on over..Tell her to hurry though, I'm losing my pump..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

wow, and just when i thought maybe, just maybe you werent like 98% of the other men on this site....gross. :-(

At least now i know why he takes so long in the locker room....:p

I will be right over buck!! maybe you will appreciate my unquenchable love for a good workout! }>

Oh, and in answer to the first question...i prefer pushups for a chest workout as opposed to benchpress....cuz im a chick, and i promise there is no hidden message in there. Well, maybe a little.....

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-11 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]I better not. that last comment may cause me weeks of nagging! hence the edit!

as to get back to the subject I will admit to being able to military press 130% of my weight for a few reps.

Qtip doesn't bench but I think she can jog a mile in under an hour so thats good to right?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-11 AT 09:59PM (MST)[p]Well at least one of us thought right. ;)

Ps too late, I saw your last comment....
And don't be hatin on me, just cuz you can't keep up.

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

When I was in college and lifing I could bench 320 Lb. Today I use a bench to sit on and rest.

did qtip just say I can't keep up? So you think cuz I weigh 290lbs that I have no cardio? I believe you still beg for mercy every time we go hunting. Weren't you complaining just last week on your elk hunt how I walk to fast? We both also know that I can still kick out 3 miles in no time flat as long as your cool with me caughing up all that blood so don't go there. And after they remove my lung your gonna be screwed baby doll!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom