How Orwellian of the current Administration

Wetmule, it never was a ban on the photo, just some knee jerk memo from one person who suggested it. My personal thought is this person should be fired.

The head of VA Affairs Denis McDonough on Tuesday tweeted out a copy of the image, which appeared in Life magazine, adding, “Let me be clear: This image is not banned from VA facilities — and we will keep it in VA facilities.”

Gunny,

What every they say………. Is almost always the exactly the opposite of what we believe to the truth. But remember there are two worlds here, they are in one, we are in the other. What we see as good, they see as bad…….. and verse versa. Simple as that, and I deeply dread the consequences of the collision of these two worlds

Wetmule, it never was a ban on the photo, just some knee jerk memo from one person who suggested it. My personal thought is this person should be fired.

The head of VA Affairs Denis McDonough on Tuesday tweeted out a copy of the image, which appeared in Life magazine, adding, “Let me be clear: This image is not banned from VA facilities — and we will keep it in VA facilities.”
That's good... thx!

From banning photos to banning books, there is not a politician alive that does not love big government.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom