Huge Dik Dik

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-11 AT 11:30PM (MST)[p]http://www.huntingreport.com/trophy_photo_gallery_submissions_approved/1172.jpg

1100220.jpg

1093421.jpg

Compliments of the internet

I seen a show on, I think it was Buck McNealy, and he took one of them with a 300 mag. Blew the he!! Outta that little critter. Cool trophy though and I'll take your word for it that its a big Dik Dik (heck I thought your fingers stuttered while you typed that.LOL)

The next thing you know it the Forum will be having a "Who Has The Biggest Dik Dik" contest, LOL!!!

Awesome! The interweb is a great place to find pics. There is this wonderful thing called google. U type in whatever you want to see and it finds it for ya. Then come on over to MM and share what you find. It makes really makes the long winter go by ever so much faster. ;)

Why am I not surprised that we have lowered ourselves to the depths of trophy class Dik-Dik?

But hey, they may be dangerous when cornered or wounded!

......."My Dik-Dik is bigger than your Dik-Dik!".....yada, yada, yada.

I can't wait for Friday....Oregon has 2 pound gophers....beat that!

I LOVE this website!!!!!!!!!!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

They must score these Diks by Girth, because I don't see much length in those Horns! (The Second Pic has the others "BEAT")

?-ERock-> ?

It's all in how you look at your trophy. An average dik dik would look huge in a midgets hand.

Surprised no ones suggested a "whats he score" type thing yet..............

3"3/8 on the second one BTW.............

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

H%LL, I GOT MY FAVORITE POST BOOTED, I THINK THIS ONE IS GOING IN THAT ERECTION OOPS, EXCUCE ME DIRECTION..RAS.

I would definatly pay for a Dik Dik like these ones. I prefer much bigger Dik Diks than this though. But oh well, like they say size doesn't matter.

NVbighorn,

Awesome post and I love the sarcasm!

Much like UNC's and both have me laughing so hard I nearly peed meself.

My wife says, "If you've seen one Dik-Dik, you've seen them all!"

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom