Huge shout out!!!

DBG3285

I don't post a whole lot. But usually you see negative posts about suppliers, vendors etc. this has to do with Diamond Archery and Sportsmans Warehouse.

I would like to thank all the people involved, on both sides I had a Limb snap on my bow this weekend, I went and talked with the guys at Sportsmans (closest local dealer). They told me to all Diamond, I called diamond this morning and was told Sportsmans had to call them. I informed Sportsmans of this. They promptly called Diamond and than called me back. I again had to call Diamond because when the limb snapped it also messed up the cam.

After a brief talk with them they told me I needed to ship them the bow as they no longer made parts for mine. They told me they would ship me a new bow upon receiving my bow of the closest model to the bow i had purchased.

Unfortunately they had a semi long lead time to get the replacement. This is where Sportsmans Really stepped up to the plate, Sportsmans offered to give me the bow they had on the shelf if Diamond would replace it in the next shipment. Diamond agreed and sent all the Info to Sportsmans. I will have my new bow on Wednesday or Thursday fully set up and ready to start shooting.

Sorry for the long rant, but that is truly great customer service and a way to ensure that I and everyone I know will continue to support and use both companies in the future.

Hey DGB!

I'd like to upgrade My Bow as Well!

Can you PM the Details on how you Snapped it?:D:D:D

(((RAZZIN Ya Buddy!:D)))

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

>Hey DGB!
>
>I'd like to upgrade My Bow
>as Well!
>
>Can you PM the Details on
>how you Snapped it?:D:D:D
>
>(((RAZZIN Ya Buddy!:D)))

Well cat. First you have to be a "stick flipper" and with your hate of them? second you have to be able to pull a bow back, and not one of those kiddie bows from your local Walmart. Than if you shoot it thousands and thousands of times you might just get lucky.

Well DGB!

Good thing it Snapped now rather than Later on one of them Big Boys you Pursue!

And!

A Kiddie Bow is Plenty of Bow for these PISSCUTTERS where I hunt!:D

Best of Luck on your Hunts this Fall!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

That sounded more like a "rave" than a "rant".

There are some good companies out there and they have great people working in them. Sportsman's warehouse is one of them!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom