Hunt Expo Coupons

jorka

Anybody have any extra discount coupons for the expo in SLC this weekend? I am planning on taking my wife and 2 kids. 20 bucks a head is making it rough.

Cabelas has discount coupons ($10 off) at the customer service desk. I picked up a bunch last week.

Hawkeye

Good God... How much will it cost to get in ?

With $10.00 Discount tickets... what will be the cost to get in without a discount ticket ?

Destiny

RE: Good God... How much will it cost to get in ?

The cost is $20 if you dont have a coupon. if you do it is 10

Any electronic versions of discount coupons available ???

I'm not sure I can make it over to Sportsmans Warehouse in Riverdale.... has there been any discount coupons in any of the papers or a online version of a discount coupon we can print out ?

Destiny

HEY jorka!!!

DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE???

OR WHAT DAY YOU ARE GOING???

I'VE GOT A FEW EXTRAS!!!

I CAN MAIL THEM OUT TODAY!!!

LET ME KNOW ASAP???

LAST YEAR RIGHT BEFORE THE EXPO THEM COUPONS WERE HARD TO FIND!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Hey Bess'''Just Duct Tape one to the front door and say this is for Longun....wonder how long that will last. I'm going to be there early Friday.

You can also get discount tickets from Toyota dealerships I believe. They are free. It makes the entrance ticket 10 dollars instead of 20 dollars. See you there.

Sounds like Mark Miller Toy downtown still has some.

730 S. West Temple, new car sales.

I grabbed a couple extras from Cabela's in case my brother and Dad wanted to go. Don't think they are going. I'll be going Friday afternoon if you're going to be around then.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

RE: Hey Bess

HEY adamsoa!!!

CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I live down here in Price so it is tough to find any around here. If anyone could mail me some I would appreciate it. Thanks to all you guys (and maybe gals).

jorka!!!

YOU'D BEST PM ME YOUR NAME & ADDRESS IF YOU WANT THEM BEFORE SATURDAY!!!

YOU KNOW HOW TO SEND A PM RIGHT???

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

jorka!!!

OK!!!

I'LL GET THEM IN AN ENVELOPE & SHIP THEM OUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I have a few extra and I plan to be there in time for the 10:30 am seminar with the Hunting Fool gang. If you need any, let me know and I can be there around 10:00 am and can pass these extra coupons out to whomever is there.

Smokepole

I picked up a few today at the Sportsmans Warehouse in Riverdale tonight... plenty of tickets available but no ammo on the shelves.

Destiny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom