Hunt Wyoming with me

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to remind everyone that it is all final. I am an official owner of a hunting outfit in Wyoming. I bought this outfit from a guy that has had it for about 30 years and it is a very respectable hunting outfit. The name of his outfit was Rafter B Outfitters in Buffalo WY. He is going to work with my wife and I for 2 years and help us with keeping the same leases and with sportsman shows introducing us to his long line of customers. We have done 3 sportsman shows and are heading to the Monroeville PA show this week. All of our hunts are on private leases and we have a tremendous amout of land to hunt and it has been 100% success in getting a deer and antelope tags/license so if you didn't get drawn for your hunt please contact me. I would love to have you come and hunt with us. The last several years he has been 100% successfull with both achery and rifle for deer and antelope. I am also gong to be guiding up in Alaska on Prince of Wales Island for halibut and salmon whtich is another awesome set up and rest assure I am still guiding here in Oregon chasing those giant sturgeon. I know have 2 other guides working for me so there is always plenty of room. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know what is going on because I have been so busy I haven't been on here too much. Talk to you later and I hope everyone gets the hunts you want. Jon www.jonsoutdoors.com or
1-877-347-4662

CONGRATS OFG! Good news. Good luck to you in WY. Who knows, maybe one of these years I'll be financially sound enough to book you for an AK fishing trip!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I sent you an e-mail, I am really interested in an Archery Antelope hunt, which ranches do you have leases on? And obvisous what are the prices?

Can't wait to hear from you

John

OFG,

What kind of deal do you have for a young 12 year old girl for a rifle antelope? I have her applied for a few things. If these draws fail what can you do for her? Please PM me with any info or send an email please.

Congrats on the purchase!

OFG,

I want you to put aside a set sturgie earrings for my wife and daughter. Let my oldest boy pop a 30" buck in Wyoming, while you and I hammer some 150-175 lb halibut in Alaska. One condition, after dragging that tire off the bottom I get to gaff it and swing it in the boat. The Gaff is where the real fun is :)

Glad thing are going well OFG. Sturgies start this weekend for me and it looks like it's going to be a good season. Herring spawn is a coming soon.

FTW

What's the trophy potential...?

Leased ground can be great, but if over hunted the deer never get to maturity?

Hello to all of you that responded to my post. I am soory about not getting back to you sooner but we jsut got back from a couple sportsman shows. Our last one was in Pittsburgh PA. It all went great but I am glad it is over. I am going to try and send each of you a IN BOX message today. Thanks Jon

OFG,

Congrats.You are living the dream of many.Hope all goes well for ya.

horsepoop.gif

Hey Gator,

The draw dead line for our area here in Wyoming is March 15th and it has been 100% draw for both deer and antelope. What I have been telling people at the show now that Wyoming has a point system and you have an area that you want to hunt put that area down as your first choice and then put us second. That way if you do not draw one of those hard draws you will still get to hunt and you will still gain a point. Last year there were left over tags. You never know year to year but I will let everyone know in July what if any is left over. Thanks and talk to you soon. Jon www.jonsoutdoors.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom