Hunters Nationwide

muleybull

Very Active Member
By now you all know the name of the outfitter that has started a mess in Arizona. They are looking for more business. The more non resident hunters the more business they may pick up. If you think this is going to end in Arizona, you might want to think again. You can wait until these guys come to your state or you can end it in Arizona. Go to their websit and get a list of their sponsors. Send a letter or email telling them you do not approve of their support for these guys. This will not work unless we flood them with letters and make them rethink who they are supporting. Then go to every hunting site you have access to and send an email to everyone you know. Urge them to forward this email to everyone they know, so on and so forth. Do not use this outfitter or anyone associated with them. There are hundreds of outfitting services across the nation that are as good or better than these guys. Put out a list of guides and outfitters that you have had a good experience with, as long as they have no connections to these guys. I know if you have time to sit here and read all these posts, you can spare a few minutes to get the ball rolling even faster.

How interested are your kids going to be in hunting if they can never draw a permit. Once you leave this old world the anti's will be one step closer to getting what they have wanted for a long time. The end of hunting. To bad that its not even a anti group that is going to kill it.

You are right on the money muleybull, who would stay intrested in hunting if they knew they would only get 2 or 3 tags in a lifetime. Another subject that I have not heard mentioned in these threads is poaching, I am not accusing anyone, but I have heard the comment a few times, that if it gets too much harder to draw a tag that it is a very possible option, and if you get caught, and G&F takes your hunting privelages away for 5 years, who cares, You can't get a tag anyway.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-04 AT 05:00PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-04 AT 04:38?PM (MST)

Ive heard quite a bit of talk on the poaching subject myself. Most of it is probably just talk, but what would this accomplish? Ive also heard a bunch of talk on making threats to USO, or hasseling them in the field. Only thing you'll accomplish by this is finding yourself in a load of trouble. Just hope theres enough people out there that want to do something about this mess.

Just in case anyone was wondering, here is a list of USO Sponsors. This came from their site, huntuso.com:

The Outdoor Channel - [email protected]
Realtree Camo - send message on website
Swarovski Optics - send message on website
Knight Rifles - [email protected]
Crooked Horn Outfitters - [email protected]
Primos Hunting Calls - send message on website
Barnes Bullets - [email protected]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom