Hunting Attorneys

Igottabigone

How many monster muley members are attorneys by profession? I am basically wondering how many members of the legal community love to hunt, fish, camp, or just enjoy the great outdoors. If you would prefer not to reply by posting feel free to shoot me a PM.

I am an attorney. With a little luck, I may be getting out of this miserable profession very soon.

I too am an attorney but my real passion is hunting.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

I got excited when I first saw this thread title. I got my gun ready thinking they were going to start handing out tags to thin the herd a little.

Seriously though, attorneys do have an important role in society today. I'll let you know when I find out what that is.

If you are going to hunt attorneys, I'd recommend at least a 165 grain premium bullet. Aim high lungs/heart area and that should do the trick.

Does anyone know if SFW is hiring? Perhaps a change of profession is in order. Plus, it probably pays better. :)

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Dryflyelk, Be sure to use a lead-free bullet like a Barnes TSX. No sense in jeopardizing a condor that might feed on the vulture.

Dryfly, what are you thinking. How are you going to shoot for the heart when we all know, Attorneys dont have hearts.

Lol, some of the jokes are pretty good in jest but one of my best buds is an attorney, several others and i have hunted together. Not bad guys at all IMO, in fact, i've found just the opposite to be true. To me, it's the "system" that really sucks sometimes. In those cases unfortunately, Attorneys are just a necessary part.

It's Insurance Co's and Banks! Those are the guys that constantly bleed me dry at every turn!!

Joey

>My wife is an attorney, that
>is why I get to
>hunt all the time.
>Marry up boys, not down,
>
>
>Rich

............I doubt that better advice has ever been posted on this forum!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom