Hyde park buck missing.

Notice how he didn't deny supporting poaching? He's the dude that drives around with his spotlight and truck bed open for a quick getaway.

DZ and Vanilla, there is not one single shred of evidence that this buck has been poached or is even dead. NOTHING! You are making up a situation in your mind. How am I protecting poachers when we are talking about something that nobody knows has happened or hasn't happened. Take your pills boys. Why does every big buck that dies apparently is killed by man? Why is every big buck that dies and was seen inside some city limits suddenly a poached deer? Why do you get your panties in a twist and decide some dumb deer hasn't been seen by his fan club so he has been poached? You have flushed all reason and logic down your toilet and grabbed onto emotional paranoia. Grow up boys and start dealing with real problems facing you and not the ones you can make up in your head.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-13 AT 10:35AM (MST)[p]26 of 102 replies from you know who. Go figure.
Lets start ignoring or just reply....((He has-Attention Deficit,Bipolar Disorder)) every time he posts.

Some forums have "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down" features. When a particular post gets five "Thumbs Down" clicks, it is blocked from view unless a user specifically clicks to view it.

How nice would that be. (sigh)

Grizzly

Tristate, any post you make will be
unabashedly ignored.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw ...

Grizzly, looks like you have quit ignoring me again. Maybe you don't know what that means.

I like how now the thought police are coming out of the woodwork. They have no argument anymore to the fact of claiming wild animals are "missing" is silly. So there is nothing left but attack the man who brought out the truth.

So Grizzly why would you care if others can see what I write? What are you scared of? You say you ignore me so what does it matter what other people read? Are you afraid people will start seeing that this entire thread was silly to begin with? Be a man and deal with the issues at hand and not who has control of the issues at hand. For goodness sakes you can't even control yourself and still lie to yourself claiming you ignore me.

> "I learned long ago, never
>to wrestle with a pig.
>You get dirty, and besides,
>the pig likes it." -
>George Bernard Shaw ...

***We all need to take that advice, LOL!

To all,

The antagonist accused me in post #105 of not ignoring him as I promised. I just scanned the entire thread again and would like the truth to be on-the-record... The only time I mention his name is in post #41 where I ask him, man-to-man, to ignore my posts as I have his. He then refuses, in post #42, with anti-gay rhetoric, to which I reply in #43, "You make me laugh" and reiterate my pledge to not reply to his posts.

I haven't mentioned him or his posts since then.

I stand by my request to have an "ignore button" for inflammatory posts, regardless of who the poster is. Heck, we have probably all posted things that were inappropriate at times (see my post #91 that I immediately erased). I'm not immune to stooping to negativity. But I'm trying. I think it would clean up the forum and make it much more positive and enjoyable.

************I WILL NOT RESPOND TO NEGATIVE, MISLEADING, AND OFF-TOPIC POSTS BY ANYBODY. I HOPE OTHERS WILL JOIN ME.************

Grizzly

"To all,

The antagonist accused me in post #105 of not ignoring him as I promised. I just scanned the entire thread again and would like the truth to be on-the-record... The only time I mention his name is in post #41 where I ask him, man-to-man, to ignore my posts as I have his."

SO what the heck is this? Is this your version of ignore. Just because you don't call me out by name doesn't mean you "ignore" me. You talk trash and say things, which frankly I don't care, but to say you ignore me is lying to these people and even worse yourself.

"He then refuses, in post #42, with anti-gay rhetoric, to which I reply in #43, "You make me laugh" and reiterate my pledge to not reply to his posts."

Can you please post the "Anti-gay rhetoric". There is none in there by the way. But don't let the truth stop you. Post #42 hasn't been edited so you can't use that excuse. Your a sorry liar.

"I haven't mentioned him or his posts since then.

I stand by my request to have an "ignore button" for inflammatory posts, regardless of who the poster is. Heck, we have probably all posted things that were inappropriate at times (see my post #91 that I immediately erased). I'm not immune to stooping to negativity. But I'm trying. I think it would clean up the forum and make it much more positive and enjoyable.

************I WILL NOT RESPOND TO NEGATIVE, MISLEADING, AND OFF-TOPIC POSTS BY ANYBODY. I HOPE OTHERS WILL JOIN ME.************"

You think controlling people and silencing truth is what will make you happy. I would expect nothing less from a liar. I want you to go back and think about what you call inflammatory. All I did was come on here and tell yall that calling wild animals "missing" is silly. And I specifically told you spending public resources to look for wild animals people want to stalk is even sillier. If you think that is inflammatory you have a disgustingly sheltered life. But the simple fact is you are a liar and your own posts have proven it now. That's what is inflammatory you can't handle the pressure of getting caught in your own lies.

To All:

4597pigwrestle1.jpg

STOP WRESTLING WITH THE EFFING PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

That's right NVbighorn. The last dude wrestling the pig just got shown to be a liar in front of everyone.

>That's right NVbighorn. The last
>dude wrestling the pig just
>got shown to be a
>liar in front of everyone.
>

Atta boy!

Ummm... you do remember this is the internet, right? It's sorta like winning a gold medal in the special olympics.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

NVBighorn,

LOL. My bad. It won't happen again. :)

Grizzly

Tristate, any post you make will be
unabashedly ignored. I feel better already.

"Atta boy!

Ummm... you do remember this is the internet, right? It's sorta like winning a gold medal in the special olympics."

Still wrastlin' ain't ya'.

By the way if I won a gold medal in the special Olympics that would be a significant achievement. Lots of those athletes do some amazing things. I wouldn't look down your nose if I were you.

Grizz,
The first thing you NEED to do is remove your signature!

The last thing you want to do is tattoo your ex's name on your arm if you're trying to forget her!

I think Tri is a pretty smart guy but his delivery is different than what I'm accustomed to. He certainly can sling the chit and you're letting him get to you.

The name-calling back and forth is causing us to lose sight of the issue.

All the fighting is entertaining but unproductive!

Just my 2 cents,
Zeke

Again wow, a couple of the funnier things I've ever seen as a result of this thread tho....NVB that's a freakin riot if I've ever seen one LOL!!!

SO far TRI definitely has the biggest sausage out of this man dingo competition every single person that has sworn not to has inevitably been sucked back in on multiple occasions...the dude is a genius, he ought to be working for the Obama campaign anyone that can make that big a sucker out of so many people would be a steal for getting liberals elected!

https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

>Grizz,
>The first thing you NEED to
>do is remove your signature!
>
>
>The last thing you want to
>do is tattoo your ex's
>name on your arm if
>you're trying to forget her!
>
>
>I think Tri is a pretty
>smart guy but his delivery
>is different than what I'm
>accustomed to. He certainly can
>sling the chit and you're
>letting him get to you.
>
>
>The name-calling back and forth is
>causing us to lose sight
>of the issue.
>
>All the fighting is entertaining but
>unproductive!
>
>Just my 2 cents,
>Zeke

Zeke, I agree with your signature comment. I actually changed that after I made that last post.

If we all play by the same rules regarding negative posts and ignore them, regardless of the poster, the forum will improve. Sadly, it only takes one person to take the stinky bait and entire threads are destroyed.

PS. I have never read one of his comments and not smiled to myself. He is really freaking far from "getting to me". I just wish these threads could stay on point.

Grizzly

The DWR is looking into the Hyde Park buck as well as other bucks that have disappeared off the main viewing. Since there has been poaching in the area they are very concerned in finding the deer so if it has been poached the evidence will still be able to be found. The majority of these deer that have been around for a long time and disappear end up being poached so they want to find out soon as possible. Evidence can disappear as time goes on as to the reason of death. They have also sent out a request that if anyone sees anything that does not look right anywhere in the state to contact the poaching hot line and let them know. Take down a license plate number of some form of identification.

"Please do not wrestle with the pig"
I love it! This will be my new response to anyone throwing crap around to get a reaction. Let's all make a stand and do the same. Just post "please to not wrestle with the pig" to every negative blaintant drama post made. One day we will reinstate a good reputation of mm!
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom