Hyde park buck missing.

trophymuley

I figured I would give a heads up to everyone to keep a lookout for this buck that has been missing, to the best of my knowledge, since the 13 of November. If anyone happens to see his head in someone's house or just simply recognizes him call the fish and game or pass the info on to someone who will. More pictures of him would be helpful

4024image.jpg

"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

trophymuley, I was going to PM you about this over the weekend.

I have been looking for him too and can't find him. Hope nothing fishy happened.

Grizzly

>Is this Hyde park in Boise?
> Ron

He's in Logan, UT.

(remember, this is the Utah forum ;-))

Grizzly

trophymuley,

A friend of mine says he saw him the day before Thanksgiving just east of where you and I were talking that one night.

My buddy saw him in the headlights about 3am while driving home (fair warning, I'm not sure this kid would know 100% that it was the HP buck). I'm hoping the buck has just gone nocturnal or moved away from his old stomping grounds and we can't find him.

Grizzly

I have heard that he was poached. Last time I saw him was around the 10th of November. He was lucky to be alive, since he ran in front of my bus that I was driving one night at the North Logan Pumpkin Walk in October. I am glad that I saw him coming.

>You better check Bess's garage for
>the rack.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

GEEZUS RELH!

It was a Secret I got a Nice Buck this year!

At least till now it was!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Don't worry Bess, I will not tell anyone. If 1911 pulls up in your driveway, run out the back door as fast as you can and hope he is only there to steal the rack and not arrest you.

RELH

"Hyde park buck missing."

Have you checked next to your keys on the nightstand? How about in the dirty clothes hamper?

Come on people these are mortal wild beasts. Start worrying about poaching when you find a carcass with a head whacked off. I haven't seen my brother since November 13th and I don't lay awake wondering if poachers got him.

>Perhaps he caught wind of what
>happened to Salt Lake's cemetery
>buck and went into hiding.....
>

That would be known as 'Hydeing'!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Oh Bessy you got too much time on your hands!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

>Tristate, Difference being no one
>wants your brother. Lots
>of people want the Hyde
>Park Buck.

***LOL! Good one Birdman!!!

Well how bad do you "want" it Birdman? Let's here just how creepy and deranged everyone here can get over a stupid deer. Do you dream about him Birdman? DO you "want" him all the time or just on Saturdays after you've had a few too many? Apparently you want him so bad you will flush your character down the toilet and hurl insults at other men you have never met. Birdman you have proven my point for me and shown that you have neither the moral fiber nor the mental stability to be a good steward of wildlife.

I find it sad that over time I have witnessed people make posts on here about an actual MISSING person. There are a few responses and I am sure some people pray for the return of those children to their homes. But a damn deer goes who knows where doing who knows what and a bunch of supposed to be grown men start acting like a bunch of teenage stalker girls who just got dumped by their first heartthrob. Really, how old are you boys?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-13 AT 07:59PM (MST)[p]Douchstate, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't care where the buck is then STFU!!! There's no reason for you to post in this thread. So GFY!!!!

Well since my last post got deleted I'll try asking in a nicer friendlier more family friendly tone.

Tristate buddy ole pal, Serious question here, If you don't care where the buck is and don't have anything positive to add, then why are you posting in this thread?

Thank you Tristate, That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me this whole week. Really, I do not know what you just said. Where are you coming from. Maybe you have had a few too many, I don't know. I do know that what ever you just said on here makes no sense and does not tie into what was said. Your problem is you have no idea what goes on here and you have no desire to find things out. You just seem to like to muddy the water. Thank you I am done on the subject.

Yea but if you took that buck and put it in a box then put it's head in the box and then took the box and then............

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

I think it's reasonable to inquire about the whereabouts of this majestic buck.

After all, this is a hunting website.

Eldorado

Hey if you want to ask if someone has seen a deer go for it. I don't have a problem with that in the least bit. But to declare him "missing" as if he was living in a pen and get everyone speculating on whether he is poached is silly. Right down to the point of everyone getting so emotionally involved with a stupid deer that they start hurling insults at people's relatives and now Shotgun is posting some crazy rant written in teenage girl language.

By the way Birdman you know exactly what I wrote and just because you want to ignore it doesn't mean it isn't true. Enjoy knowing you stripped yourself of character and credibility for the price of a "missing" deer.

Seriously?

Last time I checked, this was a deer related site and I ain't at all sure where Tristate is heading with HIS posts.

I think he is just scuffed up about his "unseen brother" comment.

I don't live where this buck hangs out, so I have no dog in this fight, but it seems to me that it would have just been easier for Tristate to have skipped commenting altogether.......'cuz now he just looks dumb!"

If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

>I may be dumb but I
>don't waste my time looking
>for "missing" wild animals.

Yea because sitting on your pear shaped loser a$$ behind a computer starting arguments on the internet is time better spent.

I spoke to a sheriff yesterday, they are well-aware the deer is missing and, with F&G, are actively looking for him.

There's a chance he moved to the foothills, but that would be a new trick for this buck. It's hard to imagine him going through the entire rut without being seen chasing a single one of the dozens of does in heat right in the middle of his old stomping grounds.

Grizzly

Wait a minute. Now you are telling me that the sheriff and game wardens are out looking for a "missing" deer??????? Can you actually file a "missing Wild animal" report????? Yall complain about public resources getting wasted on lobbying for wolf delisting but want to spend money used for the public safety to get blown on searching for a wild animal??????

This makes me remember the time that a little girl in California was mauled by a mountain lion. The state tracked down and killed the lion and it was discovered the lion had cubs. A fund was started to help with the little girls hospital bulls which were extensive. At the same time a fund was started to aid the orphaned lion cubs. The lion cubs got more money than the little girl. People are loosing touch with reality and responsible priorities and if you are sending the sheriff out to look for a wild animal you are in that group.

If it gets one person on these forums to start thinking about a mule deer as an actual animal and not a person, DAMN STRAIGHT ITS BETTER TIME SPENT.

Grizzly is out there making sure the sheriff is looking for this deer right now. Instead of cruising the streets looking for the scumbags that would do harm to your daughters, wives, and, mothers the sheriff is out glassing for a mule deer.

Rumor across the hill says that buck is dead as a door nail......just saying.

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

>If it gets one person on
>these forums to start thinking
>about a mule deer as
>an actual animal and not
>a person, DAMN STRAIGHT ITS
>BETTER TIME SPENT.
>
>Grizzly is out there making sure
>the sheriff is looking for
>this deer right now.
>Instead of cruising the streets
>looking for the scumbags that
>would do harm to your
>daughters, wives, and, mothers the
>sheriff is out glassing for
>a mule deer.

Stop acting like a melodramatic little b!tch.

"Stop acting like a melodramatic little b!tch."

Oh yezza massa'. Do you actually think anyone obeys your childish commands boy? Do you even know what "melodramatic" is or did it just show up on your word of the day calendar today? You haven't posted one single thing on this thread that had anything to do with the deer or the people looking for it. Every single post you have is you cussing me. Without me you have no life.

While I don't condone Tri's methods, madness or delivery, I do "get" what he's saying.

Come on guys! Some of you guys (not all) would act with less compassion if it were you neighbor!

Someone SHOULD keep their eye's peeled but to launch an all out search is ridiculous regardless of how "famous" this ANIMAL is. The authorities don't give a shiite about the deer, they just want to "catch" someone. That's OK too but it's not about the deer to them!

I too hope that there's no shenanigans concerning this animal but it IS an animal.... not a human.

Regardless of how much we humanize these famous deer with cuddly names, I'd legally shoot them the second I had a chance.... and so would any hunter.

I hope the deer returns to it's regal and rightful place in the city!

Zeke

I agree with tristate.

Kind of reminds me of those lunatic tee huggers that put a tree on the same level as a human. same thing with animals. If it's poached then call it poached and ask for leads. Sounds like it could be on a winter range right now.... It is however, just a deer though.

I don't believe that sheriffs and wildlife officers are actively looking for the buck, but its not unreasonable that they would be keeping a sharp eye out for him. They are out working anyway, so why wouldn't they park to do paperwork in an area where they might see the big guy..??

If somebody poached that old boy, they must have been pretty savvy. So many eyes on him, and he up and disappears..?? He will either show up next year, or he will never be seen again I'd guess...

He's a bruiser though and I'd much prefer he met his maker like the Cemetery Buck.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

It is a magnificent trophy mule deer. Some would pay tens of thousands of $$ to legally hunt him. He went missing, and some of us would like to know who poached him (I know, I know...what are the odds that 3 deer could be poached from the same neighborhood in the same year?). That doesn't mean we are humanizing the dang deer! Someone knows where he is, dead or alive, and it will be discovered at some point. Lets just hope it all breaks wide open on MonsterMuleys!

> He's a bruiser though and
>I'd much prefer he met
>his maker like the Cemetery
>Buck.
>

Me too Rage, me too.
Like I said, I hope there are no shenanigans around his sudden departure from his city-dwelling life.

Unfortunately he's probably dead in a ditch from being struck by a delivery truck. That's what happens to most city deer.

Zeke

"Someone knows where he is, dead or alive, and it will be discovered at some point."

Not necessarily. That deer could be dead or alive in a thousand different scenarios that don't involve a human being at all.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-13 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]Some of you guys are missing the point. It isn't about a "famous" deer, this is a big picture deal.

If the HP buck was poached, he will be the third trophy deer poached in city limits this year, all within a 1-mile radius (the other two were covered heavily on MM). Only one of the poachers has been arrested so far.

This deer was by far the "class of the field". The point here is to catch the people who do it and make an example out of them. Anything less is anarchy.

If a deer like this can be successfully poached, then why have wildlife laws/hunting seasons at all. The prosecution of poachers (if that is what happened) is paramount to future generations of hunters and wildlife alike.

Grizzly

"Some of you guys are missing the point. It isn't about a "famous" deer, this is a big picture deal."

None of us are missing a point. None of us think its about a famous deer. We think its about ANY DEER that suddenly becomes so focused upon that people actually consider it "missing" and we must spend public resources searching for it. You can't even get a cop to look for a lost dog but if it had a big set of antlers on its head somehow it's as important as Jimmy Hoffa.

"If the HP buck was poached, he will be the third trophy deer poached in city limits this year, all within a 1-mile radius (the other two were covered heavily on MM). Only one of the poachers has been arrested so far."

Quit wasting people's time, resources and MONEY until you find his head whacked off.

"This deer was by far the "class of the field". The point here is to catch the people who do it and make an example out of them. Anything less is anarchy."

Who did what??? Catch who???? You don't even know that the deer is dead.

"If a deer like this can be successfully poached, then why have wildlife laws/hunting seasons at all."

Fine get rid of the wildlife laws because let me tell you something, and I know this is earth shattering, DEER LIKE THIS CAN BE SUCCESSFULLY POACHED! No law will stop the desire and creativity of man. I know that's a hard pill to swallow but it is the truth.

" The prosecution of poachers (if that is what happened) is paramount to future generations of hunters and wildlife alike."

The realization of it being a wild animal that has a life beyond your photo lense is more important than whether there are poachers that get prosecuted.

Tristate, I will reiterate my gentlemanly request to you from months ago, since you seem to have forgotten...

I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR POSTS! PLEASE DO ME THE HUMBLE HONOUR OF NOT RESPONDING TO ANY OF MINE!

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE, TRI. IT'S A TWO-WAY STREET.

LET'S JUST ACT LIKE MEN, LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE, AND AGREE TO DISAGREE. I'LL GO MY WAY, ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO GO YOURS?

Grizzly

"Tristate, I will reiterate my gentlemanly request to you from months ago, since you seem to have forgotten..."

I haven't forgotten and your request was bull crap. You respond to my posts frequently and you did so here also.

"I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY OF YOUR POSTS! PLEASE DO ME THE HUMBLE HONOUR OF NOT RESPONDING TO ANY OF MINE!"

Who are you to decide when my actions are a "humble honour"? What kind of egotistical narcissist are you, boy?

"HERE'S YOUR CHANCE, TRI. IT'S A TWO-WAY STREET."

Then Shut-up already?

"LET'S JUST ACT LIKE MEN, LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE EYE, AND AGREE TO DISAGREE. I'LL GO MY WAY, ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO GO YOURS?"

Have fun in San Francisco boy. This is an internet forum. I AM GOING MY WAY! Once again your self inflated ego doesn't determine everyone else's "way". If you can't stand the fact that when you say something stupid you get your hand called on it there ain't one thing I can do about it.

Tri, you make me laugh.

You had the chance to act like a man, instead you display homophobia. Hope you're proud.

Grizzly

Tristate, any post you make will be unabashedly ignored. Have a nice day.

"Quit wasting people's time, resources and MONEY until you find his head whacked off".

Oh yes sir massa, Do you actually think anyone is going to obey commands from a little b!tch like you? Boy

"Then Shut-up already"

We're all hoping you do the same? Boy

Sorry about my last post,Boy, that was just rude of me. Let me reword it for you. Boy.

Will you please stop acting like a melodramatic little b!tch all the time? Boy.

I'll ask the question again, Boy. Since you never seen the buck, don't know where the buck is, basically don't know chit from shinola about the buck, why do you feel the need to post in this thread????????????????Boy.

I'll tell you right now I don't know anything about that buck and therefore wasn't going to post until you opened your piehole and started spewing your usual BS. Boy.

"How about you guys meet up for a fist fight."

Because beating women and little kids is a felony and if you show premeditation, like through a web forum, the judge ain't going to be nice with your prison sentence.

This isn't an issue of pride for me boy. Its a silly internet forum where I get to watch the masses who have lost touch with reality. If this forum is an issue of pride for you I feel sorry for your life and the scale in which you measure it by.

Shotgun, You're loosing it,............boy.

I post on this thread because the difference between a lot of these guys and an anti-hunter has gotten so thin and blurred they don't realize how badly they hurt conservation and hunting. They have finally lost all grasp of reality and logic and have decided we need to start searching for "missing" deer. Right down to the point where they will endanger people by wasting a sheriffs time and the publics money. If you are ignorant to comprehend that there is no helping you.

What is Santa bringing you this year, boy?

I think both of your guys need to drop the issue. Tristate you seemed to have taken offense over your brother not being wanted as much as that deer. Maybe you should have thought twice before you brought your brother into the argument. I hope you did check with him first before mentioning him on public forum where he could be dragged though the mud.

RELH

Well then, good thing we have a self proclaimed soul savior like you to save the day.

Cast, I'd be down for that. Wouldn't be to hard to put a beat down on a 5'-5" 220 lb. troll.

Maybe this will help

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/Missing_zpsdfc01682.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

GOSH DAMN IT Feleno!

You & RELH are gonna have the DWR Checkin My Garage!:D

Sure Glad nobody from the UDWR ever checks this Site!:D

And By the Way!

You Boy's are Really Enhancing My Chances at Drawing a 2014 LE Permit!:D:D:D

JUDAS!

elksassy
Couldn't help noticing as I drove by your house the other day some antler points sticking up from behind a pile of pipes. Just got me curious.

JUDAS F'er!

Hard to Hyde the Rack!:D

Didn't think anybody would notice it out in the Pipe Pile!

Wouldn't be Quite so Bad but I just sent My Deer Tag back to the DWR!

They don't think I got a Buck this year!

But Thanks to you Guys....................!

>The milk carton was great!
>
>Grizzly
>
>Tristate, any post you make will
>be
>unabashedly ignored.

***Ditto that, LOL!!!

Tristate. please just but out of this. It has nothing to do with you or anything you would know anything about. Your opinions have been voiced and overheard by everyone so PLEASE just but out.
To clarify.
Myself and many others who are respectable guides for well known outfitters have done extensive Dayley searching for this buck for personal enjoyment, as well as another 180 class buck I didn't mention, Both high and low with no sign of either of them. believe me when I say, some of these guys looking for these deer( for personal entertainment) are some of the best spotters in the state.
The history;
The Hyde park buck has not been seen outside a 1 mile radius centered at the Hyde park cemetery in over 2 years. This is based off information I have personally gathered from 23 people to be exact. 23 of the most avid deer watchers in the valley. They do this because they just love watching deer,Enjoy shed hunting and all get along quite well with each other.
In the past four months Three deer were illegaly shot less than a half a mile away within city limits with only one idiot getting caught. Another world class Muley was shot and left in south cedar city around the same time this buck dissapeared (whether connected or not it adds to the list)
The facts;
Poaching has become an obvious issue here in the area.
The Dwr officers here are extremely swamped and understaffed and need as much help as they can get.
There is no evidence this buck was poached.
When someone goes out to poach something. They will be as smart as they can about hiding or leaving any evidence.

It would be awesome if this buck showed up, but in the possible outcome he was poached, it doesn't hurt to get a story and pictures out about him in hopes of turning something up. Truth is he has disappeared. Given the evidence and hours put into trying to find him i highly doubt he is alive. The "man" hunt for his body has been done. The more people that see pictures of him the better.
Just because there is no body doesn't mean something fishy didn't happen. In my opinion. The deer completely disappearing is even more suspicious

have been wasted"

Ps... The milk carton is hilarious! Gotta love a good sense of humor
have been wasted"

Milk Carton said it all... I have to agree with much of what was said by Tristate. I RARELY get on this site anymore because no matter the post it ends like this. As far as I am concerned if the cemetary buck wandered off during the rut why couldnt this one have done the same thing. It happens all the time. It wouldnt possibly be a huge coincidence for a huge buck like this to disappear on Nov 13th??? PEAK of the rut maybe?$@!@@ The cemetary buck also had plenty of does to breed in the cemetary but he left 3 years in a row. To assume this deer was poached with NO proof is a waste of time. Asking the sheriff to find it is even more silly. If it was poached I hope the person responsible is caught and prosecuted but considering the time of year there is a GREAT chance he is a few miles away playing piggy back or hit by a vehicle somewhere.

Around my house I never see dead deer on the road except in the month of November and they are ALWAYS bucks. WEIRD!

Jason Yates
http://www.BasinArcheryShop.com
5% OFF to all MonsterMuleys.com Members!
Discount code = monstermuleys

Tristate has his picture on a milk carton too......but it just shows the back of his head!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Kind of reminds me of the ownership that Timmy Treadwell took in the animals he was in contact with. It's a wild animal. They move around.. They die at some point... Furthermore, if someone was dumb enough to poach it he will get caught. Sounds like there is a million pics of it floating around. I think it's great when people report suspicious activity they see in the field, but to file a missing deer report? Wow!!!

Sorry guys I didn't track the thread last night after I went home. Feleno, the milk carton is one of the funniest things I have seen on here in a while. Than you for posting. Shotgun keep eating those Flintstone vitamins and going to class. Trophymuley, I will not "butt out". You posted silliness on a public forum. When you do that silliness is what you get. Learn how to deal with that. I think all the time you spend stalking city deer has really warped your capabilities to rationalize and deal with people. Good luck finding the "missing" deer though.

This deer could be lion turds now. He could be sleeping under a bush on the south face of some unknown hole in a box canyon somewhere. He could be a sawed off head under a tarp in a hillbilly's truck. Maybe he was always a space alien here just gathering intel for his rematch with Tom Cruise and Will Smith. Either way he is or was something not under our control and a will of his own, and sometimes like MacArthur said, "They just fade away".

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]Tristate has good point, but I don't think he has seen this buck or knows anything about him. Calling this buck a "Wild" buck is pretty ridiculous. I took pictures of him this summer from about 60 yards away. He was bedded next to a kids trampoline in someones backyard. This is not a buck living in the hills, it's a "City Buck".

The way I see it, a city buck is basically one of the nieghbors. Everyone knows about him and sees him everyday. So I think it is a valid concern when he suddenly vanishes after living there for years. People want to know what happened to him and there's nothing wrong with that.

394hyde_n_seek_15.jpg

Tristate will never understand. All he has is pet sewer rats. Then he comes West to slay a few animals, and goes back to his damn rats.

"Then he comes West to slay a few animals".

Seriously doubt that happens. Not to many fenced in animals standing under corn flingers out west.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

Grasping at straws there ain't you Birdman. Tired of looking stupid everytime you attack me? But what exactly would you like to know about "the situation".

You know what I find funny about the kids on this forum. I don't know who any of you are AND I DON'T CARE. Just on this one thread alone I have shotgun trying to figure out how much I weigh, and you birdman, trying to find any dirt on me you can from the internet, cause we all know the internet forums are credible. ;) Here's an idea Birdman, pick up the phone and call me. I don't hide. You can ask me anything you want. I don't care. I am amazed that you have become this scared of me and feel I am this important.

Desertghillie,

I assure you I own know rats. I do go hunt the west sometimes when I have enough money. Sometimes I head east to go hunting though. I did kill a rat in Zimbabwe with a flip-flop one time. Maybe that is what you are referring to.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 11:13AM (MST)[p]I thought you guys might find this interesting. Here is a picture of a buck my Great Grandpa shot about 5 miles from Hyde Park about 75 years ago (about 1937-1940).

Their left antlers are nearly identical... what you can't see from this crappy picture is his broken kicker on his right side that perfectly matches the HP buck. The resemblance is uncanny.

Their genetics have been around for awhile.

94324024image.jpg

6385deer2.jpg

Grizzly

"Seriously doubt that happens. Not to many fenced in animals standing under corn flingers out west."

Why do I need a fence and a "corn flinger"? Apparently all the good ones stay in parks and cemeteries in the cities and never leave.:D

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 11:16AM (MST)[p]>
> "Then he comes West to
>slay a few animals".
>
>Seriously doubt that happens. Not to
>many fenced in animals standing
>under corn flingers out west.

He has intent too.

Not one bit afraid of you Tristate. Just never met a sexual intellectual like you. You are something to behold. May I bow down to you and kiss your feet.

"Not one bit afraid of you Tristate."

Yes you are. You take time out of your day to search the internet for dirt about me. While I sleep tonight you will be staring at the ceiling above your bed wondering how to deal with me.

" Just never met a sexual intellectual like you. You are something to behold."

I must not be that intellectual because I don't even know what the hell you are talking about. And guess what I ain't going to spend the next hour of my life searching the internet to find out either.

"May I bow down to you and kiss your feet."

Keep your creepy lips off my cheesy toes. Just grow up and keep your stuff straight. Surprisingly that takes less effort than bowing and foot kissing.

Tristate, again I am not scared of you just thought that I would look at your website and see the kind of work that you do. I must say that you are better than average but not an artist at it yet. That is my opinion. I have had several people do my work. I look at a lot of work before I make a decision. I have two do my big game, one on birds and one on fish. I want the work to match what I want. Sorry if it offends you to have someone look at your work and see if people are happy or not with the results. I like many others like to do some investigation before our work goes to a person. IF I want an opinion of the work that a taxidermist does I do not want to find out from the taxidermist, I want to find out from the people that had work done there. Now if that is offensive to you then maybe you better see what you can do to change those peoples minds that do not agree with the results you produce.

Now you are crawfishing. You know why you are looking me up and it wasn't to start sending me trophies. And my office phone hasn't rung here one time with you wanting to ask me a business question. Same reason your pal Shotgun is looking me up on the internet. I like how you state I am not an artist yet. I thought you would like to know I was chosen as the first place "Challenge of the Art" award at the National show this year by other award winning taxidermists. I think I will stick with their opinion over yours.

However if you don't want your work done here that is fine with me. I have always stated that what is more important than me getting the job is the hunter finding what makes them happy. We will do around 600 projects this year. Out of that 600 I can usually count on 4 or five unsatisfied clients. Sometimes I can accommodate to make them happy and sometimes I can't. Just the nature of people and the business I am in. But I get up the next morning and work just as hard for the next guy in line and don't let the bad ones keep me down.

That's neat Grizzly, thanks for posting that picture.
I have a couple of bucks mounted that have the strikingly similar genetics, its interesting because I killed them over 40 miles apart in the same mountain range and a span of 12 years between the two.

Post 60 by trophymuley is interesting because it shows just how obsessive people can become, its no wonder the majority of mature muleys living in Utah can only live in cities and parks,
Sadly the rest don't stand much of a chance these days.
I bet the oldtimers would be shocked at how big game hunting has changed over the years.

Heaven for bid we get this thread back on track. But I had a thought today.

If this buck has been poached it certainly wasn't random. In order to get away with it the person would need to know the bucks habits and the schedule of the so called experts watching it, I think Trevor your count was 23. My suggestion would be to gather all of these folks and sit them in a room together. With a little B.A. I imagine you would find the poacher if in fact that is the demise of this buck.

Only time will tell. This old buck will show up again in his territory if something hasn't done him in.

And this is exactly why we have a constitution and due process and a judicial system.

Round up the deer stalkers and swat their feet till someone talks.

I suggest gathering up all 23 of them and bust out the waterboard, what's the worst thing that could happen? better hunting for the rest of us next year.

We're trying to guess how much Tri weighs? Well, he's from Texas, sits on a computer all day crying and moaning, and he's full of $%#&. I'd say a shade under 300.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-13 AT 02:13PM (MST)[p]Chewyboy,

If its important to you just ask. I actually weighed myself this morning so I can tell you if needed. If it helps I ate 3 doughnuts and drank a coke today. I know yall want to know if you have any competition in the Ms. America pageant but I promise I ain't running against you.

As for the crying and moaning, can you post a link to that. As for full of stuff I am no more full of it than the rest of the guys on here.

Tri,

I have read your posts. You mention the word "Boy" many times. This forum isn't the place exploit your obsessive attraction to little boys. The MEN on this site do not care that you have an attraction to little boys. There are plenty of other sites where you can get together with your own kind and fantasize about what really matters to you, "BOYS".

You always seem to bump your gums (on the defensive side) about "possible poaching issues". Why? is that where all your business comes from? Did they catch a poacher in your neck of the woods which took business away from you? Is that why you are more angry than usual?

Thankyou for your unwelcomed comments. Your comments have certainly contributed to the downfall of this site. Like has been mentioned many times before, many have stopped posting on here because of the criticisim they recieve over nothing.

There is hope though. We can contain and cure the cancer spreading throughout this site. All you need to do is leave here and find a new place to spread your disease.

P.S. If you just forgot to take your Bipolar medication the last couple of days, disregard everything I just wrote.

I wish you well in your quest to find and understand what true happiness is. Trust me, its out there, I've found it.

"Tri,

I have read your posts. You mention the word "Boy" many times. This forum isn't the place exploit your obsessive attraction to little boys. The MEN on this site do not care that you have an attraction to little boys. There are plenty of other sites where you can get together with your own kind and fantasize about what really matters to you, "BOYS"."

You mean the men that internet stalk me and are sitting around wondering what I weigh???? Those "MEN"??????? You have a funny way of deciding who men are, boy.

"You always seem to bump your gums (on the defensive side) about "possible poaching issues". Why? is that where all your business comes from? Did they catch a poacher in your neck of the woods which took business away from you? Is that why you are more angry than usual?"

You think this is angry? Have you seen what everyone else writes on here in response to my posts? That is some angry stuff. I know maybe where you come from this would be called creative writing but where I come from it is just bullspit.

"Thankyou for your unwelcomed comments. Your comments have certainly contributed to the downfall of this site. Like has been mentioned many times before, many have stopped posting on here because of the criticisim they recieve over nothing."

Really???? Actually several people on this thread alone have agreed with me. DO you speak for all, oh master of all things internet.

"There is hope though. We can contain and cure the cancer spreading throughout this site. All you need to do is leave here and find a new place to spread your disease."

Actually what you call cancer is truth. One thing I have learned about most people is they hate it when they actually hear the truth.

"P.S. If you just forgot to take your Bipolar medication the last couple of days, disregard everything I just wrote."

I do not take medication for anything. I know you and others have been probably been trying to hack into something and view my medical records but I will just tell you straight since you are so worried about my health.

"I wish you well in your quest to find and understand what true happiness is. Trust me, its out there, I've found it."

Good luck with that. I am very happy and am glad to see another person always hoping the best for me.

Jeff you make a valid point. There are many that obsess over watching deer. I think a better term for that would be highly passionate. I am one of these people, I have enjoyed it and loved doing it since I can remember. Back when you could shed hunt all year and find sheds everywhere. I do admit I am extremely passionate about deer. there's nothing wrong with that. In order to be the best at something it takes the passion and drive to get there. It's not all a competition though. I have made some great friends and met some amazing people because they share my passion.

Travis you make a very good point and I wouldn't doubt you are very far off. To pull off a heist on this deer would take ALOT of planning or an unbelievable amount of luck on your side.

have been wasted"

And for hell sakes if everyone just stops responding to tristate we may get some peace and quiet! Can't you guys see he feeds off the attention and drama he can get out of people. I was hoping this post wouldn't turn into a dram fit and stay on subject but that ship has sailed long ago.
have been wasted"

>And for hell sakes if everyone
>just stops responding to tristate
>we may get some peace
>and quiet! Can't you guys
>see he feeds off the
>attention and drama he can
>get out of people. I
>was hoping this post wouldn't
>turn into a dram fit
>and stay on subject but
>that ship has sailed long
>ago.
>"I've hunted almost every day of
>my life, The rest
>have been wasted"

***Yep, and it's too bad he picked this website to spout his BS because he literally ruins every thread he posts on just for the fun of it even when asked by the majority of members to cool it!!!

Tristate I stalked you out on the internet and looked at your website as well. I think you do very nice work. I also saw that you live near Oak Orchard. I have fly fished many of the tributaries out there and love that area. Caught lots of Browns and rainbows in the 10-15 lbs range which was a blast. I saw a few browns you mounted and they look great. I am not on here enough to know why you have so many haters on this website but I agree with you on this one.

I hope this buck is still alive. People underestimate these great animals. They think a city deer is stupid and I disagree. I think they are pretty darn smart to figure out the safety of the city! Most guys on here need more diversity. I have hunted Mule Deer with a bow in about 6-7 different states and they are my passion but I also have a passion for whitetail deer and I can tell you right now that guys on MM totally underestimate the whitetail deer and Eastern hunters. I have hunted several day leases in Texas and it is the capital of "corn flipping". I think the dang deer in Texas may be the smartest and most jumpy, wiley deer I have ever hunted anywhere. Most times me and my entire hunting party have come home empty handed. There is a reason they use corn down there. There is no other way to hunt the stinkin buggers. It is to thick and they are to smart to kill otherwise. It is the only advantage a guy has.

Dont underestimate whitetail deer and dont underestimate a city buck. They aint stupid and if they sense danger or get the itch to breed they can turn wild really quick. I hope this buck up there is still alive and better yet I hope he stays up on a mountain somewhere and a lucky hunter whacks him next year.

Jason Yates

Mr. Yates,

Thank you for the kind words but I must be honest with you. I believe you may have looked on another Taxidermist's web page. I think there are at least three of us now that have the same company name. I apologize for the confusion. In all actuality I am pretty mediocre at fish taxidermy. I do paint fish but its probably only a dozen or so a year. Rarely do I get to mount something as pretty as a brown trout. If you would like I am including a link to my web page which you can look at.

http://www.tri-statetaxidermy.com/

As for the whole argument of deer feeders and hunting I have always looked at it as a chocolate and vanilla issue. There are flavors for everyone. Not everyone here in Texas uses them and rarely do I here about mature bucks being killed under them. Come back to Texas anytime. All hunters are welcome here.

grizzly,
that is cool!
Even his left G1 has the same bend to it :)

It is always fun to compare the bucks over the years shot off my parents property in MN. They all have the same "curves", the main beams all have the same shape, and even the one side is always lower than the other. Dad has bucks on the wall from 50+ years that have the same traits.
I am sure they will basically never change. If my Grandkids are still hunting the property in the year 2100, they will likely see the same traits being carried on :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Tristate,
Looked at the "real website" and it is very impressive work as well. Much more professional website than the other one too!:) I always enjoy the African taxidermy. My dad has been to Africa 6 or 7 times and his house has lots of Africa animals in it. He took me over there when I was 18. Whole different world.Hope to take my family there someday. As far as Texas and corn flipping I have to agree. The big bucks avoid those feeders like many guys on here avoid the actual (and not virtual cyberspace) mountain. I own a little 80 acre parcel of land in Oklahoma that me and my boys go out to bowhunt whitetails on and anyone who knocks them hasn't tried them. They are a ton of fun and a huge challenge too!

As far as MM I must admit I have met 4 or 5 of my favorite hunting buddies on here in the past ranging from Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho and of course Utah. These are guys I still talk with on the phone monthly (or more) basis and have been friends with for several years. It is a shame that this site has changed from what it was. I am sure I have missed out on meeting a few more really cool friends on here the last few years just simply because I never get on here anymore due to the same old crap that exists on here everytime I do.

To those of you that are real hunters and even more important "real" people I do miss enjoying your pictures and stories and apologize for rarely sharing mine anymore.

Jason Yates

" It is a shame that this site has changed from what it was. I am sure I have missed out on meeting a few more really cool friends on here the last few years just simply because I never get on here anymore due to the same old crap that exists on here everytime I do".

Really? Do you realize you just had a nice little love fest make out session with one of the douchbags who has made this site what it is today? Every thread Doughboy posts in turns into the "same old crap", hence the reason he has all the haters.

The only logical conclusion to Tristate's obviously extreme overreaction to this is he supports the illegal poaching of trophy wildlife.

It's science. You can't argue science.

Actually Vanilla it is perfectly logical to assume people will take offence to the extreme overreaction of people who think deer go "missing" and want to waste public resources looking for them, poached or otherwise.

Shotgun, if you wanted to know I have never called someone a "douchbag" on this website. So don't go thinking you are on some type of high road in this discussion.

MTQuivers,

Keep killing. I hope you keep posting your adventures here and quit worrying about the crazies on here. They matter very little.

Tristate, I keep my mouth shut most of the time, and I post up pictures of the animals I harvest. Even the cow I shot last weekend is posted and the little pisscutter 170 buck I shot. The deer in question is a really big deal if it truly has been poached. Why do you always make it out to be nothing? It really feels like you are in the poachers corner. Town buck or not a deer like this is what keeps the twelve year olds awake all night before opening day. We all pay taxes, (okay not even half) to pay for order and peace. A buck being poached is not order and peace. That is a CRIME! You are the most antagonistic person I have ever commented to. I read these posts of garbage that you post and think I will not respond. Then a week later it is still carrying on and here I am. Why so much anger? Get some help dude.

DZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom