I hope you're happy!

Zeke

Long Time Member
My card was just hit for my LE Paunsaugunt muzzleloader deer tag!
I'll probably return the tag since I've been drawn for a Wyoming bighorn tag.
I can't take the whole month of September off work!
Bummer but I hope someone gets my deer tag who will really appreciate it.
Good luck to the rest of you!
Zeke

You are going to kill a book sheep the first 10 minutes of the first day. Then you'll want that Paunsey tag back.
Congrats and condolences. That's a tough pickle to be in. :)

I suppose you guys are right but I don't dare gamble and I don't want to detract from my sheep hunt or cheat a great deer tag.

Either way, I think one super tag is enough in one month.

I THINK I've decided to make some lucky alternate applicant happy by surrendering my deer tag. With any luck at all, I should be able to "draw" it next year.

Thanks for your understanding with my "problem". ha

Good luck to all those who have been drawn and better luck next time for those who were unsuccessful.

Thanks friends,
Zeke

You probably got my tag, you lucky dog; I kinda hope you do turn it back. Put in for the Pauns muzzy with 18 NR points and no luck on the credit card so far. Story of my life :)

Zeke you lucky man. Hope you kill a big sheep, and the person who gets the LE deer tag kills a monster. I haven't been hit at all, looks like my dedicated hunter tag will have to do. Used all my luck last year on that pronghorn hunt.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Now there's a really great reason to surrender my LE deer tag,
After 20 years, MY SON DREW A UTAH DESERT SHEEP TAG.

Yep, it just turned into a really big year!

Zeke

Wow, Will be a year to remember Zeke......NICE!

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Zeke loan me that horseshoe yer carryin around next year! Congrats brother,can't wait to see the pics!

Congrats Zeke......great year!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Congrats Zeke! With a fall big enough to turn down a Paunsy tag, you are in for a treat. Good luck!

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Mr. Zeke and company are definitely on a roll.
Good things do often happen to good people! Especially those who are willing to play the odds!
Congrats again.

Counting sheep every night before you sleep. Nice problem to have.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks for all the thoughtful replies.

I've waited a long time for that deer tag too (15) but not as long and we've played the game for my Wyoming sheep tag (36+) or my son's Utah desert sheep tag (20).

There will certainly be some adventure for the Z-family this Fall and I'm looking forward to chasing big mule deer next year.

I'll be surrendering the deer tag ASAP so some lucky hunter can enjoy it all summer.

Good luck to all,
Zeke

Now that's the way to do it! If you're going to give it up, then give the next guy enough time to plan/enjoy!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom