I need an Antelope Hide

Lien2

Very Active Member
My taxi just told me that my wife's antelope hide slipped. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to where I can get another one?
Thanks in advance.

Lien2

When I draw my tag this year (I hope), I'll do a euro mount and you can have the cape! Of course I'm just doing some wishful thinking - I've only got two points going into this year's draw.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-06 AT 09:43AM (MST)[p]I got one from this guy a few years back. Good cape. Honest Guy.
I'll copy in his e-mail message.

"""Good morning. Our capes usually run anywhere from 15" to 17" but a 15" won't be a problem. You can still make it work for a mount without difficulty. We sell the capes fleshed, salted, ears and lips turned or we will sell the cape green and frozen. As far as shipping is concerned, I will have to call for exact amount but it should be around $20.00. The price for the cape ready for a taxidermist is $125.00 and $75.00 for green and frozen."""
(406)245-4161 Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
Thank you
Marvin Dunster
[email protected]

Yes, John I am applying in ND, but I think I've only got two points - which will make it tough to draw. I've started applying in one of the badlands units that I am most familiar with. I used to be aboe to get a tag almost every year because I could get a gratis, but since I'm no longer a dependant - I can't. Never really had time to hold out for a big one though, out of five my biggest is only about 65" or so. There was a bunch of years after '97 I couldn't get a tag though because they closed the unit, the farthest southeast one, I don't remember the number.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

I saw a fresh goat laying dead on the highway shoulder this morning. He probably would've worked nicely. I've seen several in the last couple weeks. A call to the G & F with a warden would probably make it legal...

Lien2,

I am going to Wyoming this year for Antelope. I am in a group of 5 hunters. If mine is not a booner I will give you the cape, you just pay for the shipping. Let me know, I will help you out.

Rich

Thanks guys!
I have bought one.
If it's not what I like when I get it, I will send it back and get in touch with you again.
Thanks again.

Lien2

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom