I nominate WVHUNTER.......

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Big thanks to WVHUNTER for giving us something to entertain ourselves today. It was a gift I very much enjoyed and appreciated.

I’m hopeful but actually quite anxious about tomorrow.

What if nobody steps up and takes a swing..... tomorrow? What then?

Blue took his turn while SS! was locked up, or whatever. SS! even got us through a day a few weeks back with the his bear talker/Goldilocks stuff. FedDoc has been fairly passive since he took the short cut, off the deck, elkassassin and Homer haven’t had a name change for far too long. Cahunter804 gave us a little boost with the fund raiser but there was not much controversy......... should have made the front page, good support on gofundme though, so I’m classifying that one as worthwhile. The Chefs have dang near carried us all fall this year and turned the slowest theme on the forum into a potential revenue stream for Founder. Togwotee’s back in the game but he’s still not back at full strength. Wizard hit a triple today, then WVHUNTER emptied the bases.

Please folks, sleep on it tonight and come ready to get after it tomorrow, it’s either that or I’m gonna bring the Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunt back up again. I promise, I damn sure will, if somebody doesn’t put their game face on and bring some action!!!!

Hey Lumpy!

I Think We Are Ready For a YEAR Change!

But Hey!

We Did Break away For a Day earlier This Fall & it Was A Great Time!

Way The Hell better than Working!

The Deer Hunting in 2022 Won't Be Any Better!

But I'm Hoping We Don't See another 2021!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

That was a pretty good thread hijack too. Some boobies and we would have covered it all.

Is it to early for the ethics of baiting thread?:ROFLMAO:
8852793F-34A8-4678-B835-11654C829C85.jpeg

Hey Lumpy!

I Think We Are Ready For a YEAR Change!

But Hey!

We Did Break away For a Day earlier This Fall & it Was A Great Time!

Way The Hell better than Working!

The Deer Hunting in 2022 Won't Be Any Better!

But I'm Hoping We Don't See another 2021!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
It was a great day. I enjoyed every minute of it. I learned a lot........ an your beverage secret is safe with me........

We didn’t see any monsters but some pretty young four points......... but they were keeping their distance.

I have forgot the CD I promised to send. I’ll dig it out after we get Christmas behind us.

Have a great Christmas tomorrow Robert.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom