I TOLD YOU THEY WOULDN'T GET HIM!!!

Umm, a 22yr old kid taking his own life isn't "kinda sad," it's really sad.

If I suspected somebody was going to take their own life, I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs to everybody I could find to get that person the help they needed to stop it from happening.

Take his guns, hospitalize him, medication, family or church intervention... anything.

There's too much suicide in this world.

Hell in Canada they’ll help you do it. It’s sad for sure, pretty crazy sentences these people are getting.

I Won't Argue With you grizzly On It Being Very SAD!

But When They've Made their Mind Up That They Won't Be Taken Alive You Could Take Everything Away From Them & They'll Still Find A Way!

Did You read The Whole Article grizzly?

Even Some Law Officials Took Their Own Lives In That Same Jan 6th Deal!

If I suspected somebody was going to take their own life, I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs to everybody I could find to get that person the help they needed to stop it from happening.

Take his guns, hospitalize him, medication, family or church intervention... anything.

What is this really about? Making people to afraid to act by making examples of others so you won't push back when the thieves creed really tries to do something Unconstitutional...

Right after this Jan 6 deal I was pissed, and posted in here that it was BS to attack my Capitol and people deserved punishment.

I stand by that. There definitely are folks who violently assaulted the building and it's cops, and they deserve jail.

But this fiasco, JUST LIKE 9/11, became the crisis the government used to gain power.

The proud boy leader was convicted of sedition despite not being there. This kid, according to police, walked in a door, through a hall and left.
There were no BS charges on a single Kavanaugh protestor, despite their "disruption of an official meeting". There wasn't one when AOC took over Pelosi office. There wasn't one when multiple Secret Service agents were assaulted and injured as BLM/Antifa assaulted the Capitol and burned Lafayette Church.

Call it "what aboutism" all day, but if you complained about Hoover, or The Patriot Act, but sat quietly with this, youre not being honest, you're just a partisan.

His death is 100% at the hands of an out of control DOJ, and it's brown shirt FBI.

....or get the weaponized DOJ off his back...

His death is 100% at the hands of an out of control DOJ, and it's brown shirt FBI.
Very sad indeed for lives lost on Jan.6 and lives lost/taken thereafter as a result. It can be said there are many with blood on their hands. Let's not forget who instigated all of the false rhetoric which then led to a chain reaction of events.....

Very sad indeed for lives lost on Jan.6 and lives lost/taken thereafter as a result. It can be said there are many with blood on their hands. Let's not forget who instigated all of the false rhetoric which then led to a chain reaction of events.....
Remind us again what lives were lost on Jan 6th?....

You mean the capital cop shot an unarmed woman cuz trump told him to?

Like in his earpiece? Smoke signal? Morse code?

Remind us again what lives were lost on Jan 6th?....
Brian Sicknick, Ashli Babbitt, Kevin Greeson, Rosanne Boyland...

Inflammatory false rhetoric was the spark that lit the fuse... I wouldn't be surprised if a few MM forum members were there on Jan6 all lathered-up in a euphoric state of mind.

Can you name any of the 20 that BLM killed? Or did we just start keeping track?
Yes, whataboutism. How many indictments is Kamala got for her "they won't stop" commentary? Or for that matter a single politician?

When the mob is told to "find them" by a lib politician I'm sure she's indicted, right?

How many members of the "select committee" that investigated Jan 6, who are also on video challenging multiple elections, have indictments?

How many of the Kavanaugh protestors who were in the halls of Congress, have charges?

Can you point to the charges for those who injured numerous secret service agents as BLM/Antifa burned Lafayette Church?

When the libs tell us burning cities, boarded up businesses are "just peaceful protest", why is breaking windows not?

Can you post the line from Orange man that says break into the Capitol?

I know for a fact there were MM members that were in "protests" with BLM. I remember a guy in Provo getting killed during it. Should they all now face charges?

Or did history just start Jan 6?

Oh ya.

So when a lib candidate for Pres loses, challenges elections, starts a 2year special counsel probe based off information she bought, what should her indictment be?

I mean inflammatory rhetoric is illegal now, right?

Oh ya.

So when a lib candidate for Pres loses, challenges elections, starts a 2year special counsel probe based off information she bought, what should her indictment be?

I mean inflammatory rhetoric is illegal now, right?

Let’s not forget Schumer, telling his followers to go get a Supreme Court justic and one actually tried it.

You can’t bring facts like that to a democrat! Haven’t you learned that by now? Those things are only a crime or talking point if they can use it against republicans. Obviously when they do it it’s ok, obviously.

Remember the golden rule: If a democrat is accusing a republican of something, it’s actually the democrat who is doing it.

Oh, and by the way, a democrat talking about false rhetoric is hilarious. Seriously, that’s frickin hilarious. WAFJ

Brian Sicknick, Ashli Babbitt, Kevin Greeson, Rosanne Boyland...

Inflammatory false rhetoric was the spark that lit the fuse... I wouldn't be surprised if a few MM forum members were there on Jan6 all lathered-up in a euphoric state of mind.
One shot to death by capital police, 3 died of natural causes….and you forgot about the one by drug overdose….

It's BS for those people in your Capitol to attach MY Constitution...

I'll stand by what I said. That's why I have zero tolerance for jokers like @CenterFire. You won't find a single post from dudes like that who survived St Floyd summer, Russiagate, but somehow think they have some moral ground to stand on.

And not the usual "both sides", BS. Unless you posted about that side, alone, then your just the same kind of hack you believe the right is.

I'll stand by what I said. That's why I have zero tolerance for jokers like @CenterFire. You won't find a single post from dudes like that who survived St Floyd summer, Russiagate, but somehow think they have some moral ground to stand on.

And not the usual "both sides", BS. Unless you posted about that side, alone, then your just the same kind of hack you believe the right is.
Since we are onto the topic of Protests and 2020 summer protests were brought up, lets look at that as well.
From a quick search, according to Wilki there were 19 deaths from May 26 - June 8, 2020, as a result of George Floyd protests. The Guardian mentioned 11 but I am going with the bigger number.

Make no mistake about it, All those involved in crimes/breaking the law associated with Any protests (Antifa, BLM, Proud Boys, xyz, civilians, etc...... ) should be brought to justice! Never ever have I said law enforcement should pick and choose who to arrest/not arrest. There should never be a bias when bringing those to justice who have broken the law.

Of course both sides of the isle spew false inflammatory rhetoric to excite their base - like a high school pep rally (only more toxic).

Sadly, the issue with false inflammatory rhetoric is that it often influences some folks to carry out impulsive criminal acts and unfortunately innocent people can be affected ... and politicians (both D & R) could care less because its all about their agenda.

Since we are onto the topic of Protests and 2020 summer protests were brought up, lets look at that as well.
From a quick search, according to Wilki there were 19 deaths from May 26 - June 8, 2020, as a result of George Floyd protests. The Guardian mentioned 11 but I am going with the bigger number.

Make no mistake about it, All those involved in crimes/breaking the law associated with Any protests (Antifa, BLM, Proud Boys, xyz, civilians, etc...... ) should be brought to justice! Never ever have I said law enforcement should pick and choose who to arrest/not arrest. There should never be a bias when bringing those to justice who have broken the law.

Of course both sides of the isle spew false inflammatory rhetoric to excite their base - like a high school pep rally (only more toxic).

Sadly, the issue with false inflammatory rhetoric is that it often influences some folks to carry out impulsive criminal acts and unfortunately innocent people can be affected ... and politicians (both D & R) could care less because its all about their agenda.

Blah blah blah, start talking when the idiots on the left start getting prosecuted like those on the right. When that starts happening I MIGHT start listening. Until then, the DOJ is nothing but an arm of the left to do their dirty work.

Let's see your post in here from May 26th-june 8th(not sure how that date got picked as "protests" lasted a least a month). Antifa firebombed the Portland courthouse for 45 straight days.

Let's see it. Don't spew the "both sides".

Let's see YOUR post. Otherwise, your the same partisan you think your calling out.

The search function is at the top of the screen.

Wow. I checked in here just knowing I was going to have to eat crow, as @CenterFire would have pages of his quotes from the dates HE USED rabidly condemning the riots, "his side" was doing.

I guess not? Shocking. All the other "both sides" guys, don't seem to understand the definition of "both".

Oh well, back to the regularly scheduled TDS lectures.

Let's see your post in here from May 26th-june 8th(not sure how that date got picked as "protests" lasted a least a month). Antifa firebombed the Portland courthouse for 45 straight days.

Let's see it. Don't spew the "both sides".

Let's see YOUR post. Otherwise, your the same partisan you think your calling out.

The search function is at the top of the screen.
Not sure about the dates either, I just had time to do a quick search and did not have time to take notes or dig deeper.

I completed the homework assignment of searching my posts from May 26 - June 08. I did not post anything with regard to protests during that time frame. The topics I replied to during this time were Covid, Fauci, and Why. Are you implying that because I did not reply to a particular post that I cannot have a thought/opinion on a topic? No big deal, I respect your thoughts and opinions. We can agree to disagree as they say.

Gotta get back to work and try to finish up some projects before end of the day tomorrow so that I can get up to the ranch and join my friend on his elk bow hunt.

Yes. That's what I'm saying. If your going to point fingers while trying take the moral high ground of "both sides" then you should be able to point to finger wagging at BOTH SIDES.

Since you cannot, then your just a partisan same as the partisans you took shots at.

But at least you get points for being honest.

Hossblur, give Center Fire a break. People that only watch the main stream media haven't heard about all of Biden's transgressions until recently. Only reason they are hearing about them now is Trump is leading Biden in some poles and they are worried that he could lose, so it is time to put him out to pasture.

Pelosi will never stand trial.

One shot to death by capital police, 3 died of natural causes….and you forgot about the one by drug overdose….
Rosanne Boyland was beaten to death by Capital Police, I guess in some places that would be considered “natural causes”.

Last edited:
Rosanne Boyland was beaten to death by Capital Police, I guess in some places that would be considered “natural causes”.
....are you sure of that??...post something up. My understanding is she was smothered under a stampede of people.....

....are you sure of that??...post something up. My understanding is she was smothered under a stampede of people.....
There’s a detailed account that includes background investigation of her history with her family contributing. She was a slightly overweight, smoking, coffee drinking recovering drug addict who was also taking regular doses of prescribed Loxapine and Adderall.

Her physical condition, of course, very likely contributed to her body's inability to survive being under that pile of people. (Meaning had she been a healthier person, she possibly would have been alive today.....)

According to many witnesses, she was not beat by Capital Police.

There’s a detailed account that includes background investigation of her history with her family contributing. She was a slightly overweight, smoking, coffee drinking recovering drug addict who was also taking regular doses of prescribed Loxapine and Adderall.

Her physical condition, of course, very likely contributed to her body's inability to survive being under that pile of people. (Meaning had she been a healthier person, she possibly would have been alive today.....)

According to many witnesses, she was not beat by Capital Police.
Video evidence proves otherwise.

Video evidence proves otherwise.
Eh.... Story specifically states that the video "appears" to show the officer striking her. Not conclusive. Plus she was already unconscious at that point, so a couple of extra taps (if it happened) likely didn't do much.

From the article: " ....but a medical examiner determined her cause of death was "accidental acute amphetamine intoxication," the Washington Post reported last year. She reportedly had a prescription for Adderall, used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, at the time, which the examiner contended caused the amphetamine intoxication."

She was an overweight recovering adict who didn't get enough exercise, drank too much coffee and took amphetamines. She got smashed and died.

Eh.... Story specifically states that the video "appears" to show the officer striking her. Not conclusive. Plus she was already unconscious at that point, so a couple of extra taps (if it happened) likely didn't do much.

From the article: " ....but a medical examiner determined her cause of death was "accidental acute amphetamine intoxication," the Washington Post reported last year. She reportedly had a prescription for Adderall, used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, at the time, which the examiner contended caused the amphetamine intoxication."

She was an overweight recovering adict who didn't get enough exercise, drank too much coffee and took amphetamines. She got smashed and died.
Yeah, definitely don’t watch the video and see for yourself.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom