ibex

billythekid

posted this over on the sheep forum but thought maybe it would do better here

hey all,

my dad drew the muzzleloader ibex hunt for febuary. i just got back from a three day scouting trip and have the fever worse than ever. those animals are amazing and by far the coolest animals i have ever glassed. if any of you guys have info you wouldn't mind sharing with me or just comparing notes i would greatly appreciate it. my dad is 60yrs. old with a knee replacement but we are willing to put in the time to give us our best chance. i know some of you have archery/rifle tags and if you would like to compare notes from my scouting to help you on your hunts that would be fine as well. thanks. here are a few pics from the weekend. please forgive the poor quality through the spotting scope. more to come

490512bd70a1c26e.jpg

490512e571cb4528.jpg

4905130972d92035.jpg

4905137376aa6898.jpg

Nice pics also. Remember.....don't shoot the ones with "big" horns (like the one in the third pic)if they don't have the dark brown stripe on their shoulder!!!!!!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom