Idaho Antelope Unit 29

shelbys

Has anybody ever hunted lopers up in unit 29 in Idaho. I've hunted a lot in unit 37, 51, and 58, but never all the way up in 29. If you have, let me know what kind of hunt I am looking at this year. I'm planning on heading up there in August to scout for a few days and get familiar with the land.

Thanks,
Shelby

Shelbys,
Congrats, I drew that tag a few yrs ago. E-mail me and I will give you a recap of my hunt and scouting trips to the area.

HeadHunter

Hey Headhunter, thanks for the email address, for some reason it is coming back undeliverable. Anything you can tell me will surely help out! If you need any advice on units I've hunted,
(59,
59a, 37, 37a, 51, 49) just let me know!

Thanks,
Shelby
[email protected]

Shelbys,
Sorry, looks like I need to update my e-mail address. I will e-mail you directly.
Thanks,
HH

Shelbys,
Just sent you an e-mail a work, let me know if you do not receive it.
HH

I've seen some really nice bucks around the Timber Creek Res./ swan basin area, especially up into the foothills there.

I have bow hunted a few times around the sawmill creek area in 51, but the area i hunted has too much water and it's hard to get set up on those antelope. Any hints as to where a little better area may be in 51 for a bowhunter?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom