Idaho poachers busted

I agree. I think they should of hit them a little harder on the fines. Poachers are some kind of mighty hunters aren't they.

How many employers will let you return after missing 20 days of work because you're in jail? Probably not many I'm guessing. So maybe these guys will pay the fines, go to jail, AND lose their jobs. Assuming they have jobs that is.

>A decade of Hunting privleges is
>a lot.

Yep, and just about every western state is in alliance against poachers, so it isnt just Idaho they lost hunting privileges in.

A decade of hunting privileges lost is no big deal to a poacher, what they do doesn't require a license !!!

"Good mass & long brows"

i think the fine should be steeper too. I imagine if they are the low lifes that thay sound like, they will keep hunting anyway regardless of the 10 year loss of license.

20 days in jail seems like a lot to me. id be afraid of being someones cell-MATE! if you know what i mean!

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Packs Dealer

If you are a non resident the fine for poaching is a better deal than buying the tag and license and they have to catch you. Sad that they got off easy.

that is one of the problems we have almost every single case of poaching these thieves get their fines & jail time reduced..when was the last time anybody got caught speeding & got your fine reduced??? anyone getting their taxes or insurances rates cut??? thats a big hell NO...so why have a fine or pentality if they are not going to enforce it...maybe some of the poaching game stealing thieves would stop doing it if they lost everything they got caught with {truck-atv-guns}throw in fines & jail time & maybe they will think twice about doing it again... some will some will be back out doing it again the 1st chance they get...& here is another one of the reasons we are losing our game..killing as much game illegally as wolves yotes & cats..we as hunters try to kill those predators our judges & attorneys slap these predators hands & let the go to kill again....BOO WOO they had to spend 15 or 20 days in jail & might have lost their jobs...who twisted their arms & made them do it??? sure wasnt the any of the legal play by the rules sportsman was it????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom