Idaho results for OIL are up!

>results are up, and im going
>sheep hunting boys!!
>
>ridgeline outdoors

California's or Rocky Mountain?? CONGRATS!
No sheep tag for me...

>results are up, and im going
>sheep hunting boys!!
>
>ridgeline outdoors

So since I have to live vicariously through others, what unit? Good luck, the fun is in the planning and anticipation of the hunt.

LAST EDITED ON May-16-12 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]Congrats and good luck brymoore! What unit if you don't mind me asking??

>>results are up, and im going
>>sheep hunting boys!!
>>
>>ridgeline outdoors
>
>
>California's or Rocky Mountain?? CONGRATS!
>No sheep tag for me...

Rocky's in the frank church..

ridgeline outdoors

>Sheep for me.

BMoore, so pizza next week so I can start living through you for this year.....

Better get that rifle ready.

no moose for my boy no mtn goat for me...cant complain after cali sheep last year,,,good luck

bryson, hardest part will be getting access. start networking everyone you can to get on property and you will have no problem getting the moose.

Unit 39 Mtn Goat. My wife is pissed cause the tag cost so much but what the hell she got to kill a ram last year.

My favorite hunts are because they were with friends and family not just because "I got one".

I drew Mtn. Goat in 27-5. I'll most likely be doing this hunt alone, but I also have the entire fall off (well, beginning 10/1), so I have time on my side. If anybody wants to 'live vicariously' through me and give advice, I'm all ears. :)

Congrats to all that drew!

Airohunter-- Congrats , thats the tag I was after.

I guess I'll never draw anything :(

Nocwalker

NADT for me! Who ever drew 55 Cali. I would love to go on the hunt if you have room! O ya and I know were some monster moose are in 73 if anyone needs help.

>>>results are up, and im going
>>>sheep hunting boys!!
>>>
>>>ridgeline outdoors
>>
>>
>>California's or Rocky Mountain?? CONGRATS!
>>No sheep tag for me...
>
>Rocky's in the frank church..
>
>ridgeline outdoors

I drew the 20-a Frank Church. We should talk...

I don't recall the refund process in ID. I'm pretty anxious to get my $2000 back. Does anybody know when we should be getting checks or do they refund them to the card?

Thanks,

Kevin

I called Licensing and they said if you purchased them online or over the phone and used a credit card, it would be refunded directly to the card used. If you applied at a local vendor (in the state of Idaho), you will be issued a paper check, regardless of how you first paid.

>I don't recall the refund process
>in ID. I'm pretty
>anxious to get my $2000
>back. Does anybody know
>when we should be getting
>checks or do they refund
>them to the card?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kevin

They're stuffing envelopes starting today. It's usually a one day process - they should be mailed tomorrow.

Great, now I will have more money to buy more lightweight backpacking gear so I can hike farther away from the crowds on my OTC deer and elk hunt.... PS Don't tell my wife there are refunds....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom