idaho unit 22 buck hunt with my bow

B

buckstoducks

i have never hunted this unit im 17 and have no clue what this unit is producing for big bucks. if anyone has hunted this unit for big bucks and knows anything about it. it would be great to here about it...

adams county; used to be one of the best trophy areas in idaho. since its been controlled hunt only for several years should be some big ones. i have hunted it a few times along the northern edge. you can access some good high country from the black lake area. its pretty steep and rough.

used to have some huge bucks back in the day & im sure there are still some toads roaming around but if u are planning on bow hunting unit 22 U can look for the biggest Forkie around cause thats all u can shoot

My sis inlaw owns a big chunk of property over in unit 22, my father inlaw is trying to talk me into going over there instead of unit 39???? decisions

My sis inlaw owns a big chunk of property over in unit 22, my father inlaw is trying to talk me into going over there instead of unit 39???? decisions
Hey I was reading your post from 10 year ago. I seen your sister-in-law owns a big chunk of property on 22. My daughter and I drew November late buck, do you know if she might know anyone that might let youth hunt on their property? If so maybe they can get ahold of me, I so appreciate it. thanks for your time!

Monster Muleys has more than its share of a-holes. And even a convicted poacher. Sorry some of these idiots have zero manners or brain cells. Good luck. Hope you guys find a place to hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom