idaho unit 61

T

tufcntry

i have a late muzzeloader tag in this unit i saw good deer early while elk hunting, was wondering if anyone has spent any time in this unit. i had to put in for a unit i am not familiar with because i moved to montana for school any pointers would helpful

good luck i had that tag in 2005 didnt see one deer lots of tracks the places i went, but no deer, or elk. The wolves had alot to do with that. A good place to start is rattlesnake canyon. That is where i was told to go. Another chance is there are some big whitetails on the creek across from spencer and going into the canyons across I-15 where your tag is legal. Good luck once again

hey i really appreciate the info i have seen some good animals this year and the wolves have not been in there this year as far as know, so hopefully it will be a good hunt i will be souting the next couple weeks i'll let you guys know how it goes

I had those tags a few years ago, never been able to get a decent buck, but lots of elk and some deer around keg springs area. There were grizzly and wolf tracks in the area in Oct.
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom