ILLEGAL ALIENS

H

hunterman67

From the L.A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This was because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers
are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles
are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County).
(All the above from the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth
(and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York )
results from immigration.
The cost of immigration to the American taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay), a NET $70 BILLION/year, [Professor Donald Huddle, Rice University ].

The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.
29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
If they can come to this country to raise Hell and demonstrate by the thousands, WHY can't they take charge over the corruption in their own country?
We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO

On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match.
The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said,
"This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this
profession."
Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government
contracts. It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent.
Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status.

Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know .. that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals?
Did you know .. that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so?
According to the L.A. Times, Orange County , California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members, 98% of which are Mexican and Asian.

How's your county doing?
According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide.
A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as stating that
Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces."

Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.
Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system.

"Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials
likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."
WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island .
They wanted to learn English.
They wanted to breathe free.
They wanted
to become Americans.
Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language.
They demand special privileges .. affirmative action.
They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.
NOW ..
WHY CAN'T WE SEND THEM HOME

beaneatersincaliforniau.jpg

THIS IS ONLY 1 STATE OF 50

M WAITE, AZ.

G-DAMN THAT CRAP PISSES ME OFF!!!!! Illegal immigration is going to be the downfall of this country and we have the stinking ultra liberals to blame!!! I dont care if I have to pay $5 for an apple if it is picked by someone who is here legally! People say that our economy will fold if we deport all of the low-cost migrant workers. Dont you think that the money that our country will gain by not having to pay for their health care, welfare and etc., would offset higher cost of legal labor? I for one am getting tired of having to foot the bill for people who cannot adhere to our rules and laws. I realize that we are all descendants of immigrants, but most of our forefathers did it legally, respected what this country stood for and learned and used the english language without demanding that we change to suit them!!!!! It just pisses me off to no end!!!! I'm gonna take a mydol and step off of my box now.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I only hope the fences are made bigger. how many of you all will volunteer an extra dollar a month to pay for a fence to cover out entire border with mexico ? I'll pay two

the money that is spent on them for healthcare, and the money they DON'T pay in taxes will not hurt our economy in any way. for the most part I am beyond pissed, but I live within 70 miles of the most illegally entered place in america- nogales/ruby/douglas, etc. I see it daily, there is not enough time to write and tell you all about the damage they do sneaking in here, leaving toxic garbage 6 feet high in places. washes literally blocked off because of crap left behind. the cows are stupid and will eat almost anything. I have heard stories from people I know and trust about the things that have had to be CUT out of thier stock, the things they passed through, and ultimately the things that killed them. plastic bags are the biggest thing, then plastic bottles, clothing, backpacks. it is beyond everything you've heard from our trusty liberal media. the people/voters who live away from the borders really have no idea of the amount of crap.
honestly the thing I hate most is the "beyond borders" people who only say how bad it is where they come from, and everyone should be allowed in. well ok- why can't they stand in line like our forefathers did ? if they die crossing the 115 degree desert am I supposed to feel badly ? I don't. I was born and raised here in southern arizona- I know first hand how hot it gets in the DESERT, I don't go out in it. the cost of scooping them up after they die/get sick/get caught is enormous- then the costs of caring for them, then if caught to jail them, or deport them- guess who pays for that ? all of us- you, me, your families, soon your kids, thier kids. can you take 1 minute- just one thought- think about just a couple of other things we could be doing with our tax dollars instead of paying to catch/heal/fix/feed/cloth/jail/deport these ILLEGAL aliens. just a couple of suggestions- how about fixing our roads ? maybe fixing our own healthcare system ? hiring more cops/agents ? buying more open lands to save/set aside for the animals we all love to hunt, cleaning up after 25+ years of illegal aliens meeses left to rot in the deserts ? giving more money to schools that teach our kids ? hiring teachers ? heck I would be happy with only 1/2 of that money used for any of these projects. however we continue to throw more money at these people for breaking the laws. I know of 2 different mexican women that were 7 and 8 months pregnant who snuck into this country knowing they would get caught- taking the easy way in order to be caught- to be able to have thier kids here in the us hospital ! now how many more are doing just that crap. we are paying for freaking juan to knock up his 1st cousin valencia then run to the u.s.a. and have the baby. nice ! what about that crap ? I would love to see anyone tell me that crap is ok- anyone ? this is out of hand in a big way. in 2008 when the demos begin to run for president we will hear the left/lesbian/liberal war cry and all guns will be gone, all fences will be torn down, all languages made mexican friendly, it will be worse I'm sure. look at these demonstration photos of what these people think about us, and our way of life- then you tell me I'm wrong.
openborderssupporters1.jpg

openborderssupporters.jpg

M WAITE, AZ.

All the above is true,, and the AZ governor has mandated that G&F regs be printed in spanish so illegals can understand the LAW? they are breaking every law fake I.D. and they will now be getting our hunting tags as residents.. I heard Utah is doing the same giving them drivers licences,, and maybe California... but its our governments fault if you ask me...90% of the american people are against the illegals, but not our government, it sickening.

The senate has just recently approved giving illegals social security benefits. Can you believe that?

There is only one answer to the problem as I see it, they want to come here and we need them. first round them up and deport them , let's face it even local cops know where to find bus loads every day. second start a good worker visa program that's simple and fair, they come ,they work ,they leave. third fence the border and I don't care if they shoot to kill or put mines on it. if there's a process to come here legal and you don't use it then you must be a cull or a drug runner and we don't want you.

if you want to do something about it,join the minute men civil defence corps..
them folks ain't sitting around waiting for our gov. to do something cause, they know it wont get done..
they are building fences on most all private land that borders Mexico, the labor and money comes from volunteers..
they will send you links to all congress and senate, it is simple just click and start bitchen..
they patrol our borders on a regular basis..
they make it very simple to make our voices be heard..
you can volunteer to go patrol our border with them..
i haven't done that yet, cause they do it smack in the middle of hunting season..
but when i go on line to pay bills i click a hundred bucks each month to em.. i think it is money well spent, so far i have about 3 feet of fence that i financed, it don't sound like much but it is 3 feet more than most folks doing all the bitchen have to there credit.. and if all of us sent a couple of bucks they would have no problem getting a bunch of fence up and patrol it..
if you want to see something pitiful go to bowsite . com click on the Arizona thread scroll down to a thread called hunting the border,, now that is sick..
well just like the rest of you i could scream for hours but it ain't nothing we all dont already know ..
at least check out there web site cause they are the ONLY folks
that i know of that are making an impact, and i am very proud to be a part of it...

Not to stir the pot but what can we do about those already here?? They work our jobs, collect our welfare, and get in most cases more priveleges than we do. Can we really afford the time and energy to send them all back and round them up? I seriously doubt it, sometimes the only option I can think of is amnesty and allowing them to become citizens legally, at least that way they don't feel the need to steal identities as quickly, and most will hopefully start paying taxes. This won't solve all the problems but I don't know exactly what will. Mexico is a hopeless country full of corruption, their Presidents will blame us and do nothing to improve their own economy. We are fighting an uphill battle, we are D@$@#ed if we do, and we are D@#%@ed if we don't.

"can we really afford the time and energy to send them all back and round them up" "the only option I can think of is amnesty and allow them to become citizens legally"

this is absolutly the biggest bunch of gobbildy goop bull crap I have heard in a long time. They are illegal, you don't reward people for breaking the law. A small cost to pay considering what the U.S. citizen pays has to pay for all the liberal social services that illegal immigrants are given.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Mike said....

"I know of 2 different mexican women that were 7 and 8 months pregnant who snuck into this country knowing they would get caught- taking the easy way in order to be caught- to be able to have thier kids here in the us hospital!"

And guess what. That makes the baby a US citizen! Totally outragous.

President Bush has said time and time again, the number one job of the Federal Government is to protect the American citizen.

Well Mr. President.....Hellooooooooo!

Granting amnesty will compound the problem!!! What do you think would happen if we invite people from a corrupted country into the U.S.? They bring the corruption with them!!!!!!! The big thing up here in WA is migrant workers coming up to pick apples or prune trees discover that if they knock up a local gal that she will get welfare and pay for him, her, their kid and all seven of their future kids. Who the hell do you think pays for that crap? It surely aint the illegal?s!!!! Now, tell me how good cheap illegal labor is for our economy? It is great for the orchard owners but we regular folks are the ones that get it right up the old jack pipe!!! One of my Wife's friends owns half of the orchards in Lake Chelan. He has had several of his "migrant workers" get hurt while picking apples. They are now on state disability and may never have to work another day in their lives! I get hurt and I have no unemployment or any other kind of money coming in for 4-5 months, it is all out of my own pocket, and I am a legal citizen who has paid into the system for 26 freaking years. Yet some illegal who hasn't paid one dime into our system is given carte blanche? You've gotta love those wacky ultra liberals for creating and encouraging this kind of crap! ONLY IN AMERICA!!!

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

you know living down here and seeing it 1st hand is tough to take sometimes. about 1 1/2 years ago on this very website- BEFORE it was all the rage to yell about ILLEGAL ALIENS there were about 25-30 guys/members here am mm that were fighting tooth and nail telling me how "those poor people are only trying to survive" and "we should all feel sorry for them" and "blah blah blah" now that the general public is all over this issue, and it is not just me and the minutemen saying how bad it is and how it has to be stopped maybe something might get done. however as far as california goes they will NEVER even attempt to stop or fence squat. the left leaning lesbian liberals are going to just sit on thier poopers and "help all humans" to live and work in a safe easy enviornment no matter that those same "humans" are hauling drugs into this country and leaving trash and ILLEGALLY crossing our borders. those photos of flags above that have the UNITED STATES flag turned upside freaking down are from CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOLS. that means that american children are turning our countries flags upside down on state/federal/public school grounds ! that should be stopped
M WAITE, AZ.

#1 Shut down the border with U.S. Military

#2 You 1st outlaw thejackpot,anchor baby

#3 Then you allow all law enforcement to arrest any suspected illegal alien, turn them over to I.C.E. for possible deportation

#4 You do a mass public service announcment on all tv/radio stations spanish and english stating all illegals have 6 months to report to a police station/post office.. you will be finger printed, mugshot, and I.D. tax # assigned to you... you must provide an address and contact phone #... anyone who does not "report" will be deported no if's and's but's... all others will be screened for a green card/temporary visa.

There will be no profiling... just slow steady law enforcement.

copy this and send it to your elected federal officials

GIVE OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT 6 MORE MONTHS AND OUR DOLLAR WON'T BE WORTH A DAMN,WORSE THAN EVEN NOW & MAYBE THEY'LL ALL HEAD SOUTH???

THEY ARE NOT HERE TO PAY TAXES!!!

NOR WILL THEY!!!

THATS NOT THEIR INTENTIONS FOR THE MAJORITY OF THEM!!!

I SAY GIVE THEM A ONE WAY TICKET BACK HOME!!!

IS THIS GOVERNMENT WE HAVE IN PLACE NOW GONNA DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN IRAQ???

MARK MY WORD ON THIS ONE!!!

THE $HIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! }> }> }> }> }>

>"can we really afford the time
>and energy to send them
>all back and round them
>up" "the only option
>I can think of is
>amnesty and allow them to
>become citizens legally"
>
>this is absolutly the biggest bunch
>of gobbildy goop bull crap
>I have heard in a
>long time. They are
>illegal, you don't reward people
>for breaking the law. A
>small cost to pay considering
>what the U.S. citizen pays
>has to pay for all
>the liberal social services that
>illegal immigrants are given.
>
>from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Gobildy gook is your idea of sending them back without resources, face it, we can't stop illegal immigration all together, we can only hope to slow it down. In the meantime I hope they don't steal your identity while you ponder how to punish them. If it continues to be incredibly hard for any immigrant, whether Mexican, Asian or African, to obtain a greencard they will continue to come illegally. Some type of worker program might give them the ability to function as honest citizens, as opposed to resorting to stealing identities. Do I agree with them coming here illegally?? Definitly no, but if I was in their shoes would I come here at all costs as well? Maybe, at least I'm willing to admit that. I'm not refering to those dealing drugs, stealing id's and purposly having babies here in the U.S. scam citizenship, those are worthless people whether it would be whatever race. I'm refering to the people who feel there's no other way to survive, I'm grateful I'm not in their shoes- otherwise it would be me you refer to as a thief and drug dealer.

>Granting amnesty will compound the problem!!!
> What do you think
>would happen if we invite
>people from a corrupted country
>into the U.S.? They
>bring the corruption with them!!!!!!!
> The big thing up
>here in WA is migrant
>workers coming up to pick
>apples or prune trees discover
>that if they knock up
>a local gal that she
>will get welfare and pay
>for him, her, their kid
>and all seven of their
>future kids. Who the
>hell do you think pays
>for that crap? It
>surely aint the illegal?s!!!!
>Now, tell me how good
>cheap illegal labor is for
>our economy? It is
>great for the orchard owners
>but we regular folks are
>the ones that get it
>right up the old jack
>pipe!!! One of my
>Wife's friends owns half of
>the orchards in Lake Chelan.
> He has had several
>of his "migrant workers" get
>hurt while picking apples.
>They are now on state
>disability and may never have
>to work another day in
>their lives! I get
>hurt and I have no
>unemployment or any other kind
>of money coming in for
>4-5 months, it is all
>out of my own pocket,
>and I am a legal
>citizen who has paid into
>the system for 26 freaking
>years. Yet some illegal
>who hasn't paid one dime
>into our system is given
>carte blanche? You've gotta
>love those wacky ultra liberals
>for creating and encouraging this
>kind of crap! ONLY
>IN AMERICA!!!
>
>Eric
>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

First realize that they are not all corrupt and encourage these practices. That's like saying Hispanics that have been here for generations came from corrupt countries and now they have spread their "corruption" to society. Second, if anyone illegally employs illegals and they get hurt, it should come out of the morons pocket who gave them the job. Honestly I can see where some of you are coming from but in the end many of these posts appear to be race driven and racial profiling....hopefully this is not the case

Bobcat i agree, but that is another subject [ economy] but yes I see the relationship... when the chinese devalue our dollar , americans will do anything to support the family... then maybe we will see some government action... but as long as we are all fat and happy, we will get the out of touch McCain/Kennedy legislation, sadly G.W.Bush will sign it.. then we are screwed.

no single answer solves this problem, here ilegally is just that period,,,, i wonder how many of you actually see it like those of us that live in ca ariz nm and tex,,, its going to get you boys if you dont watch it,,, last yr in moroni we tried a lil mex resturant eveyone in the place didnt speak english and wasnt english ,,, they would not even wait on us, as we left i cussed em a little in spanish ,,,,, gee i guess there is a plus in living in mex er scuse me ca,,,, i learned how to be a bi-lingual cusser,,,, all the little towns here used to be nice and clean ,,,,, now most are just a plain old mess,,, call me mean and close minded all you want, you live around it awhile and you'll be singing a diff canary tune, the vast majority of my mex friends that were born and bred here and their families have many generations here cant stand the illegals and say the same thing,,, send them back

Some of the best allies against illegal immigration are Hispanic/Latino americans....some of these people have had it with the racist hispanic groups such as La Raza/MALDEF etc... one group is ...You don't speak for me. funny no one calls them racist... but think about this Lou Dobbs once asked a pro-illegal activist... You say the Minutemen are racist? then would you say the Border Patrol are also Racist? the guy couldn't speak and walked out of the interview.

AMEN Hunterman67..
we are the only country in history that is and will be invaded and taken over ..
WITHOUT A SHOT EVER BEING FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-07 AT 11:19AM (MST)[p]Totally interesting views.

I am certainly for deportation. You wouldn't even have to make a mass effort at it for the most part. Since a lot of these people are breaking laws, even it is a misinterpretation of a traffic violation, send them back. Right now.

Concentrate the fences around populated areas, forcing them into crossings of "our" choosing.

I think a large attraction to illegals to come here, free health care and welfare notwithstanding, is the massive amount of jobs that a large percentage of our young americans simply will not do. How many of us know of lazy assed teens that don't want to do rough-work? My area is lousy with jobs. Construction and mining. Many of my aquaintances are in the construction business. They all tell me that it is extremely difficult to find young men that want to work. There is a few, but for the most part, they are extremely lazy. So a lot of them hire these immigrants (all above board they say) as long as they have visas or are citizens. They are hard workers and are damn glad for the opportunity.

I blame a lot of this mess on the stupid-assed child labor laws in this country. Some of us older guys knew what it was like to have a summer job when we were 13 or so. Hell I was changing tires, doing oil changes and lube jobs and pumping gas when I was youngster. Child labor laws won't let employers hire these young kids for some jobs. My oldest boy is hard worker that had a helluva time being able to get a job until he was 16. The laws in some businesses simply wouldn't allow it.

Absolute stupidity. We reap what we sow, people. The lawsuits and "protect us from ourselves legislation" is returning to bite us in the ass.

I'm off the soapbox.

Deportation only works if we have the funds to do it. We neither have the manpower or money to accomplish it, plus those countries don't want their citizens back. Hard situation to call- neither side has a real answer.

>#1 Shut down the border with
>U.S. Military
>
>#2 You 1st outlaw thejackpot,anchor baby
>
>
>#3 Then you allow all law
>enforcement to arrest any suspected
>illegal alien, turn them over
>to I.C.E. for possible deportation
>
>
>#4 You do a mass public
>service announcment on all tv/radio
>stations spanish and english stating
>all illegals have 6 months
>to report to a police
>station/post office.. you will be
>finger printed, mugshot, and I.D.
>tax # assigned to you...
>you must provide an address
>and contact phone #... anyone
>who does not "report" will
>be deported no if's and's
>but's... all others will be
>screened for a green card/temporary
>visa.
>
>There will be no profiling... just
>slow steady law enforcement.
>
>
> copy this and send it
>to your elected federal officials
>

I tend to agree with you.

>no single answer solves this problem,
>here ilegally is just that
>period,,,, i wonder how many
>of you actually see it
>like those of us that
>live in ca ariz nm
>and tex,,, its going to
>get you boys if you
>dont watch it,,, last yr
>in moroni we tried a
>lil mex resturant eveyone in
>the place didnt speak english
>and wasnt english ,,, they
>would not even wait on
>us, as we left i
>cussed em a little in
>spanish ,,,,, gee i guess
>there is a plus in
>living in mex er scuse
>me ca,,,, i learned how
>to be a bi-lingual cusser,,,,
>all the little towns here
>used to be nice and
>clean ,,,,, now most are
>just a plain old mess,,,
>call me mean and close
>minded all you want, you
>live around it awhile and
>you'll be singing a diff
>canary tune, the vast majority
>of my mex friends that
>were born and bred here
>and their families have many
>generations here cant stand the
>illegals and say the same
>thing,,, send them back

I tend to see it that way as way a little bit and my father's family is of Mexican decent, only we learned to speak English and become part of society.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-07
>AT 10:00?PM (MST)

>
>bottom line is until the wall
>is up over the entire
>arizona/mex border, then the nm/tex/mex
>border then it is going
>to get worse. I have
>to say that when all
>of them die off in
>the desert this summer I
>am NOT going to lose
>a minutes sleep- they know
>the dangers- they have known
>them for years and they
>continue to cross and break
>our laws and die- I
>could care less. I will
>say that I am also
>very sick and tired of
>seeing these large water stations
>the liberals build on public
>land and put 25 foot
>tall orange flags on them
>so the illegal aliens can
>see them and get fresh
>water for thier illegal crossings.
>nice. as hunters we are
>not allowed to build structures
>on public land- and we're
>the ones paying for it
>to be maintained. these "groups"
>of rich wanna be's buy
>and maintain these large 55-200
>gallon water tanks all over
>the desert in case an
>illegal alien gets thirsty while
>breaking into our country. it's
>just too damn bad if
>theres big holes in them
>!!!!! I'm sick and tired
>of this- something has got
>to change soon ! and
>to the jerk off up
>there who said these posts
>were racist- F YOU pud
>puffer- if it looks like
>a bean eater, smells like
>a beaneater, and freaking eats
>BEANS- all while breaking our
>laws- call a spade a
>spade cool guy !!!!! you
>honestly think they call us
>nice white people- you do
>NOT live anywhere near a
>border do you.
>
>
>M WAITE, AZ.

If you are refering to me, first off I can't understand almost a word you said, I know illegals that can communicate in English better than you. I take it back, no other post sounds nearly as racist as yours, good luck with your next KKK meeting, tell the green dragon hi for me...... Honestly I can respect everyone's opinions on this subject, even the ones I disagree a little with, of course with the exception of old General Custer there.

Hunterman,
I hope someone doesn't start putting out barrels with orange flags on them with something other than nice cool spring water in them....RIMROCK

>>>> I tend to see it that way as way a little bit and my father's family is of Mexican decent, only we learned to speak English and become part of society.<<<<

which is exactly how it should be, i'll buy the first beer

I am telling you crazy quacker- it is you- I have a big problem with the way your mouth spills onto these pages ! now there is no beating around any bush- I don't like you- personally or otherwise pud puffer ! make no mistake about that. I will PERSONALLY invite your liberal mouthy butt to my next meeting- it's a little different though it is my fist meeting your mouth ?

wanna stop by ?

it would seem that me calling a beaneater a beaneater has offended you- good- how many beans do YOU personally eat ? maybe your wife and kids eat beans too- maybe since you have aruged and "copied" every ones post on this subject that it is you we are talking about- putz !

and for the record the KKK has it's meetings upstate a bit, I would bet they would love to see you too.
M WAITE, AZ.

I also would be willing to bet that Quakey does not live in CA AZ NM or TX. And if he does he keeps his head so far up his arse that he doesnt notice.

Ca is being infested by these mostly freeloading piles of crap
There is a lot of fedral and state programs Id cut to pay to have every illegal deported. And when they are put on the bus they should get branded on the forehead so we can tell easier when they come back.

Ever watch the series of shows on CA prisons on the discovery channel. Mostly southern mexicans. Why do we even keep them. If an illegal commits a crime to warrant prison time it should be automatic death sentence. Maybe that will deter them a little.

All true americans should start arming themselves because it wont be long until were being deported.

Calm down guys, I agree we have a problem but keep it real. I don't have a problem with deportation, if we can find half a trillion bucks to blow on Iraq we should be able to fund some INS agents bus illegals back.

Nevada Jim or whatever I knew if you talked long enough you'ld say something that makes sense. you're right about the lazy local kids, much of our Mexican problem is our own doing.

Good threads JimNV, couldn't agree more.

We can't deport them and have them spend their time in Mexican/Canadian/? Prisons, since they weren't found guilty and tried in a Mexican/Canadian/? courts of law.

I think it's a question of: If you leave the back door and racoons raid the kitchen, you only have yourself to blame. Uncle Sam is in charge of making sure the back door stays closed to keep the racoons out of the kitchen.

It would suck to deport a murderer, just to have him free to come thru a porous border a week later.

H67,

I live in CA, I see the laborers in front of Home Depot. Both my neighbors have hired them for yard work, busting out cement, and kitchen remodels. I have read the multitude of horror stories from New Mex., Ariz, & Texas.

It's too bad that souther border could not of received 50% of the attention as rebuilding Iraq. Say 2+ years and 300 Billion dollars we could have built bases along our southern border. I think we could of figured something out with 75,000 contractors, and 75,000 troops.

Camp Victory in Iraq is 15 Square Miles, and can house tens of thousand of people. San Francisco is 7 square Miles. This is one of 14 large scale basis, built in a matter of 3-4 years. So we know it can be done if prioritized.

Those bases could train our soldiers for Desert Warfare while sending Mexican drug lords and soldiers a message. Our taxes have paid for helicopters and satelittes with heat sensing abilities I say is about time we use them.

States tax payers and prisons would receive relief from overcrowded prisons while stemming the flow illegal narcotics which infests our country and profits foreign drug lords. We need to build bases with jails right on the borderline. After serving their sentences they walk out the back door into Mexico again.

Once the border is fully secure, then the processing begins with transfering our convicted non-res. prisoners to the border base prisons. We impose a imprisonment/import tax on mexican goods, the system is federally run. This would relieve our states which are already in budget crisis. Most of all this system would ensure that once a person is deported they will find difficult at best to ever return.

To encourage volunteer participation for 12 million+ people we also need to create a nationalized citizenship program that mandates federally funded english, american history and american government. Then 3 days a week of civil service or infrastructure repair at a federally or state paid minimum wage for a period of 4 years.

This would solve a mulitude of needs including relieving american citizens of paying for non-U.S. resident crime while rebuilding our infrastructure at a reduced labor rate. This type of system ensures when deportation takes place the deported party cannot return. Border state residents should enjoy the same security the rest of the nation enjoys.

Once you start the program you are entered into the tax system and have temporary residency and tax paying status. You blow it 1 time and your gone. What do you think? After 20 years repeal the import tax and scale the civil-service programs down until it is phased out.

In the meantime I'm pissed too...

forthewall- I AGREE WELL SAID !!!!!
I have another thought. if these farms, ranches, factories, etc that employ these illegal aliens for the work none of our younger generation/others won't do got hit with raids every week or so until they (the illegal workers) were all deported those same farms/ranches/etc would have no one there to do that work for such a cheap price- they would then either go under, or raise what they pay to attract our younger workers. the ones that are here need to be registered, they need to pay back taxes for however many years they have been here. they need to be tested for american language- ENGLISH, american history, economic studies. then if they can pass these tests about our country- the country they want to be in so badly- then they will be allowed to register. and maybe stay. they have no insurance on what they drive- they wreck and hurt someone and run back to mexico, they kill someone and run back, they break laws they run back. I only hope that our police agencies are getting fingerprints from these crimes, and if they don't match someone now, they should be saved and when/if that perons is ever caught then nail them for the first crime. the private sector wants to build, run, and maintain prisons all over the west. however our lawmakers will not let them build them. it is NO cost to the county, or cities. these private companies are secure, they are checked out, and if they want to build, run and maintain a prison then why not let them. have them build, run, and maintain prisons near our borders, and house the ILLEGAL aliens there. the women who ILLEGALLY enter our country to have thier babies with no money- they should be sent back. deport her and her damn kid ! that law needs to be repealed right now !!!!!!! they walk into nogales arizona and fake fall over on the sidewalk and our medical personel- AMERICAN medical personel take this pregnant woman to our- AMERICAN hospital for treatment. that woman knew exactly what she was doing, she knew how to cheat the system, and now I am paying the bill for her and juan's roll in the tumbleweeds. bottom line is she had unprotected sex with a man- got pregnant, waited until she was close to delivering, or maybe even after her water broke- then walked across the border and got medical treatment in the UNITED STATES now her baby is a us citizen- F me !!!!!!!!!!!! I have one son. I had insurance- I still had a large damn bill to pay. my insurance for the 3 of us right now is over $325.00 dollars a month- and the dental sucks ! how much money do you think the ILLEGAL ALIENS pay each month for insurance- auto, home, life, health ? how much ? NOTHING !!!!! not one penny. my/our monthly premiums are so high because the insurance companies have been screwed so much, the hospitals have been screwed so much they charge freaking double, triple or more for services- and we HAVE insurance ! this is downright shitty !!!!! those liberal poopyheads who leave the big water tanks out in the desert for the ILLEGAL ALIENS to get fresh water should be charged with aiding ILLEGAL entry. take 2-3 of these people and jail them- the rest will quit doing it ! start putting these ILLEGAL ALIENS in jail when caught- that will slow them down.

NEW LAWS, NEW THINGS TO DO- RIGHT NOW !!!!!

1. REFUSE MEDICAL SERVICES TO ANYONE WITHOUT DOCUMENTATION

2. JAIL ANYONE AIDING ILLEGAL ALIENS ENTERING OUR COUNTRY

3. FINE/JAIL ANY COMPANY HIRING ILLEGAL ALIENS

4. LET PRIVATE COMPANIES BUILD, RUN, AND MAINTAIN PRISONS

5. FORCE JAILED ILLEGAL ALIENS TO PICK UP GARBAGE ALONG BORDER

6. SEAL OFF ENTIRE SOUTHERN BORDER

7. STOP ALL AID TO MEXICO UNTIL THEY STOP ILLEGAL ENTRY TO U.S.A.

8. ALL NON MEXICAN ILLEGAL ALIENS (from other countries, ie; nicaragua, brazil, columbia, china, africa, panama, etc) JAILED IN US PRISONS UNTIL THIER FINGERPRINTS ARE VERIFIED- THEN DEPORT THEM TO OWN COUNTRY NOT JUST ACROSS MEXICAN BORDER

9. FINGERPRINT AND DOCUMENT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS LIVING IN U.S.A., DEPORT IF NOT INSURED (auto, health at least)

10. ADD BACK TAXES TO ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE U.S.A. FORCE THEM TO PAY CURRENT, AND 10 YEARS TO PAY ALL ARREARS. HUSBAND, WIFE, CHILD < 18, MAN, WOMAN, ETC- ALL MUST PAY.

11. TEST ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS FOR U.S.A. HISTORY, AND ENGLISH - NO DOCUMENTATION ISSUED UNTIL ENGLISH IS LEARNED, AND KNOWLEDGE OF OUR COUNTRY IS KNOWN.

12. TELL ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT THERE IS A WAY TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY CORRECTLY, FILL OUT PAPERWORK, BE DOCUMENTED, PAY TAXES, LEARN ENGLISH, LIVE IN PEACE !!!!!

13. ALL US CITIZENS, OR ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO DEFACE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY, OR DISRESPECT THE U.S.A. FLAG AT DEMONSTRATIONS SHOULD BE JAILED, THEN DEPORTED.

14. ALL CRIMES AGAINST OUR COUNTRY COMMITTED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS, OR US CITIZENS HELPING ILLEGAL ALIENS SHOULD HAVE THE PENALTY/SENTENCE DOUBLED

15. ALL CRIMES AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FLAG SHOULD HAVE JAIL TIME ATTATCHED.

16. SCHOOLS WHO WATCH DEMONSTRATORS, STUDENTS, PUBLIC, ILLEGAL ALIENS, ETC DISRESPECT THE UNITED STATES FLAG ESPECIALLY ON THE STATE SCHOOL GROUNDS, PUBLIC SCHOOL PROPERTY, COUNTY GROUNDS, PARKS, POST OFFICES, ETC SHOULD BE ABLE TO ARREST AND CHARGE THOSE PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED THE CRIME, THEY SHOULD BE SENT TO JAIL. THEY SHOULD BE FINED.

I AM A BORN AND RAISED UNITED STATES CITIZEN. OUR FAMILY CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY IN THE EARLY 1800'S. MY 5TH GREAT GRANDFATHER IS SIR FRANCES DRAKE "THE SPAINIARDS CALLED HIM "EL DRACO" I LIVE IN SOUTHERN ARIZONA FOR 40 YEARS MYSELF, FAMILY SINCE 1892. I PAY TAXES, INSURANCE, UTILITIES, FUEL, ETC- JUST LIKE 92% OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE- I AM NOT SPECIAL, BETTER, OR DIFFERENT THAN ANYONE HERE- (except a couple of you losers). I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WATCHING MY TAX DOLLARS BEING SPENT ON SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS CROSSING OUR 115 DEGREE DESERT, OR BODY FINDING TRIPS, THE BORDER PATROL BEING OUTMANNED, THE WHINEY LIBERALS LEAVING 200 GALLON WATER TANKS ON STATE LAND- PERMANENT STRUCTURES ON MY STATES LAND- FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I SEE THIS HAPPENING. THIS HAS GONE ON TOO LONG. THIS IS TOO MUCH. MY CHILDREN ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM, MY GRANDCHILDERN ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS MESS. THAT GARBAGE THEY LEAVE IS GETTING BIGGER LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY- WHEN DOES IT END ? WHEN THE MINUTEMEN HAD ENOUGH THEY FORMED, AND PATROLLED OUR BORDER. THE MEDIA MAKES THEM OUT AS RACIST VIGILANTES- THEY ARE SO FAR FROM THAT IT IS FUNNY. THERE IS 80 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHERS WATCHING OUR BORDER- SHE IS DOING NOTHING WRONG. THE MEDIA, LIBERALS, LESBIANS, LEFTISTS, WOULD BE HAPPY IF WE JUST LET THEM WALK RIGHT IN. HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING, HOW CAN THIS CONTINUE TO HAPPEN. I VOTED FOR MY PRESIDENT, MR BUSH 2 TIMES- AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN HAPPILY. I BELIEVE THAT LIKE WAS SAID ABOVE IF WE SPENT 1/4 OF THE IRAQI BUDGET ON THIS IT WOULD BE ABOUT DONE. THAT FENCE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS CENTURY I HONESTLY THINK THAT. IF IT BUILT BIG ENOUGH, STRONG ENOUGH- JUST WAIT AT THE EDGES- THEY WILL GO THERE NEXT. THE ONES WHO MAKE IT MUST BE PUNISHED, MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF SOME OF THEM AND IT WILL SLOW THEM DOWN.

M WAITE, AZ.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-07 AT 07:22AM (MST)[p]It's hard to argue with someone with the mental capacity of a 3rd grader......... what's the old saying, "don't argue with a moron, they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience". I could care less if you use any word to describe another human being, you use beaner and they call you racist.

I don't think some of you get it, many of the jobs these Mexican's are doing kids or others are not going to do for twice the pay. while I agree something needs to be done this isn't as simple as it seems, they play a bigger part in our economy than most can imagine and it's not all for the worse.

ooooooh you said some thing funny- hee hee hee. your an idiot ! I'll bet you've always been an idiot. you put crazy in your own name- that tells me something. you have single handedly "quoted" almost everyones post in order to disagree with them. your one of THOSE types. could'nt have an original idea if you bought one, so just piss on the others. yep, an idiot for sure ! just maybe you could go back to school and learn- naaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that would be too easy. couple of words from me just to "crazy quacker"

F... YOU PUTZ !!!!!

M WAITE, AZ.

Hourly Update

Snafu allows stabbing suspect to escape jail
Associated Press
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 03.29.2007
advertisementMESA -

Authorities say an illegal immigrant wanted in a fatal stabbing in Mesa Tuesday should have been locked up instead of on the loose.

The Tribune reports the slow movement of court paperwork allowed for the release of 23-year-old Ruben Perez Rivera from a Maricopa County jail March 16th to immigration officials and his quick return to the United States.
Rivera was released to the custody of the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which removed him to Mexico.

Mesa police say Perez showed up Tuesday at a Mesa apartment and stabbed a 22-year-old man, who was with Perez's ex-girlfriend.
Mesa police haven't released the identity of the victim.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom