I'm going to fill my freezer.

I suspect applications will be at an all-time high and draw odds will be at an all time low this year.
IDFG Is sending out reminders that the deadline is coming up and to be sure and tell all of our friends to apply. Surprised they’re not extending the deadline another week like Nevada did.

Agreed. If you look at the applications stats from the recession (2008/2009). Lots of applications and people out hunting. The raffle tags also saw a huge increase in applications.

I suspect applications will be at an all-time high and draw odds will be at an all time low this year.
IDFG Is sending out reminders that the deadline is coming up and to be sure and tell all of our friends to apply. Surprised they’re not extending the deadline another week like Nevada did.
Nevada’s extension was planned well in advance, there is no reason for Idaho to extend the application period

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom