In England

overton

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-15-15 AT 12:27PM (MST)[p]First day here and I'm surprised these people speak a langue I can't quite understand. The food is terrible too. At least its cold and dreary which reminds me a lot of Shelter cove.

2311idiot.jpg

Have a pint or 2 that might help Ya a hit. Be a cool trip though.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Hey make sure you look both directions before you step off a curb to cross the street. Traffic comes from the other direction. We had a family member on his honeymoon killed because he stepped right in front of an on comming car. He looked the wrong way ....

))))------->

I can think of better ways to die on a honeymoon than being mowed down by a Brit driver! ouch!

Good advice trophyhunter, LOOK BOTH WAYS AND THEN DOUBLE-CHECK.

Zeke

Yeah, some are difficult to understand. Black guys with a British accent crack me up!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Cuz, get your butt out of England and go over to Ireland. My youngest son did not care for England at all. Said the English people are too snooty. He loved Ireland and the people were far more friendly to Americans. He also loved the pubs as he was 18 and could drink in the pubs at that age.
You might run into some of Lil Red's relatives there in Ireland, a lot of red headed lassies there and just as ornery as she is, but in a good way.

RELH

So?

This must be a Ms RANS approved Vacation?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Bessy its some sort of punishment I guess.

Cuz the town of Hatfield is right up the road from here. I think my bus will go right through it.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-15-15 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]>...you there to see your dentist????
>

Yes how did you know dickweed???

No not really I came here because someone was threatening to kick my ass. Tough guys always make hollow threats via the web

2311idiot.jpg

NCKA is having their annual fishing tournament at Shelter Cove today (opening day of rockfish season). From what I can see, right now I'm guessing there are over 100 kayakers camped at your place.

Have fun in England. No hurry getting home.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Cuz, when you get to the town of Hatfield, you will figure out why our ancestors left that dreary part of England for the new world. You might get to see the family crest while there.

RELH

RELH, let me guess. The family crest is a jug of kerosene and a box of matches?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Went to the Tower of London where a lot of inhumanity took place. But at least that took place centuries ago but passed a moslem demonstration lamenting the fact one of their jihadists was in an English prison and telling passers by how inhumane it is. And to think I thought cutting off another mans head with a dull knife just for being of a different religion was the definition of inhumane.

2311idiot.jpg

The world is changing, and not for the better.

Greetings from Shelter Cove. The ocean is marginal for fishing but good fellowship!

5706lastnightwastypicaltotallyawesome.jpg

So you truly are an idiot abroad. Hmm. Hey Eel, I will be flying in the morning. Don't forget to pick me up from the airport and we will get the Shelter Cove party going.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON May-15-15
>AT 12:27?PM (MST)

>
>First day here and I'm surprised
>these people speak a langue
>I can't quite understand. The
>food is terrible too. At
>least its cold and dreary
>which reminds me a lot
>of Shelter cove.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

When you are not too busy on holiday, go to the tire thread and post which ones leave you stranded on the Arizona strip the best.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

If you see Paul McCartney try to get an autograph for me. Try Liverpool.

Eel

Eel, the family crest does not contain a jug of kerosene or a book of matches. At the time the family crest was designed, kerosene or matches had not been invented yet!

We added matches and kerosene to our repertoire shorty after they were invented or discovered. You stay too long at Shelter cove and you will find out what they can to do to a bunch of kayaks when Cuz returns.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON May-21-15 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]overton, do you remember when I said there was no hurry getting home?

I swear, when we left our campfires were out! Plus, the volunteer fire department in Shelter Cove could use more training. I wasn't impressed at all.

You have fire insurance I hope.

2763sheltercovefire.jpg

Cuz, it looks like dickweed, I mean Eel, found your stash of kerosene and put it to use.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom