In need of a good laugh...

LMAO............holy chit that is funny! Ouch for Idaho.
Now I get to clean all this soda off my keyboard!
Thanks

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

You guys think that negative bashing of everything that this jerk dislikes is funny? Not only is he vulgar he is also completely unfunny and childish! According to this blow hard if you don't have any skyscrappers you're not a real city. This is the kind of idiot that would be pissing all over himself if he heard an owl at night. He can have his city's and his city boy attitude. IMHO

>You guys think that negative bashing
>of everything that this jerk
>dislikes is funny? Not only
>is he vulgar he is
>also completely unfunny and childish!
> According to this blow
>hard if you don't have
>any skyscrappers you're not a
>real city. This is
>the kind of idiot that
>would be pissing all over
>himself if he heard an
>owl at night. He
>can have his city's and
>his city boy attitude.
>IMHO

City boy? he's from Utah. If you can't laugh at yourself Idaho, what can you laugh at? Dude is funny.

Andy

LAST EDITED ON May-22-07 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]Fine, whatever IBB! I know...everybody else in the world is lost except for you and Jeff Foxworthy is the funniest man alive. And no, please don't pm me because all you will get is a big f u.

Your elitist moral snobbery is a complete downer. You would be so much fun to go on a hunt with. I could only imagine 18 hours in the truck and seven days in a tent with you. By day 2 I would be praying for the second coming.

You need to relax and stop taking everything as your own moral crusade. "You guys" Talk about somebody that stands in judgement of everyone else. Your starting to make me think you crap little white cubes that gently blow away in the breeze and smell like roses. IMHO

bigpot6.jpg

If you think that dude is funny, well what ever floats your boat. I just feel dudes humor is childish and moronic. If that makes me an elitist moral snob oh well, to each his own. I just don't get off on putting others down for a laugh, but again, whatever floats your boat.

You won't have to worry about hunting with me. You couldn't keep up anyhow. And don't worry about PM'ing me, because all you would get is a prayer.

Okay, I guess the whole Idaho thing is funny.

But, guys who live with their grandmother, have no job, have no car, and wear an eyepatch to display "tuff guy" image, can stay the hell out of our state. And if he does decide to borrow his little sisters moped and come to Idaho? I will watch for him and kindly run his dumbass over.

I'll admit sometimes I need to lighten up a bit. I don't even care what this dude says about Idaho, just read the rest of his schtick. He just seems like the kid who everyone beat up and took his lunch money. He's pissed at everything. the link you posted proved my point. He's capping on childrens art. I have kids and some of the most prized possessions I have are my kids drawings and doodles. They mean nothing to anyone else, but to me they are priceless.

Much of his humor is tongue in cheek, and yes I get his attempt at it.

Just give me Bill Cosby any day!

I would be glad to help you fix your boat anytime. I've been doing it for about 15 years.

I'm sorry....but THIS is funny....

"Idaho, where there's so little going on that they proudly proclaim how famous their potatoes are on their license plates. Are you kidding me? Celebrities are famous. Landmarks are famous. The starchy, underground stems of plants that are used for deep frying side dishes are not. Wow, your state vegetable is a tuber. SNORE."

The posts on here are as funny as the website.........keep it up!

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Go ahead and laugh about Idaho. I did.

But I guarantee that there are more jokes told about Utah than all the other states combined.

>Go ahead and laugh about Idaho.
>I did.
>
>But I guarantee that there are
>more jokes told about Utah
>than all the other states
>combined.

I know and they're pretty darn funny, too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom