Inflation Kills

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
3 tire quotes today for my wife's Equinox. 945.00/1060.00/1126.00. I can't imagine what the M55 truck tires are now. I will have to go to Costco and Sam's club I guess and see what they are wanting.
By summer I will be using my backpacking and fishing equipment I have spent several thousand on in my backyard. Except there will be no fish.

1646423482845.png

Well SS and Antlertip I wish it was only 3 tires at that price . I had my oil change done and they didn't fill up the Washer fluid and Coolant reservoirs. The guy acted pissed off when I told him to fill both reservoirs. So when I was out of the bay I told the cashier. He said free oil change next time I come in. He probably won't be there by then. Or I could head over with my Silverado right now and get it done.

My wife's favorite restaurant,,,,good food, crappy service.
I dont care if I ever saw the place again.

Careful there DM!

You Might Not Get Oil Next Time!

Well SS and Antlertip I wish it was only 3 tires at that price . I had my oil change done and they didn't fill up the Washer fluid and Coolant reservoirs. The guy acted pissed off when I told him to fill both reservoirs. So when I was out of the bay I told the cashier. He said free oil change next time I come in. He probably won't be there by then. Or I could head over with my Silverado right now and get it done.

Careful there DM!

You Might Not Get Oil Next Time!
Damn it Bob, I told the wife that. Would you be worried for real ? Like telling the cafe your food isn't good so they spit loogies in the replacement plate ? Oh crap that would be reason to burn them down. Lol

Yep, was thinking last summer I should get another set of tires and leave them in the shop until I plan to replace them this fall since everything was up steady. Shoulda coulda woulda, $400 plus mistake

Last edited:
After reading this I got to thinking, when is my oil due to be changed? I checked my records and the last time I changed it was 04/05/ 2021. Oops!

After reading this I got to thinking, when is my oil due to be changed? I checked my records and the last time I changed it was 04/05/ 2021. Oops!
I need tires on two cars. I need to change plugs and wires on my truck and one car, change the water pump on one of my atv's . I wanted to build a greenhouse but now lumber is back up to crazy prices. I'm not going political on this though I sure want to.

Ok it was Jiffy Boob (lol ) . I took the Silverado in today and the mgr was there. She wanted me to wait until I bring the same vehicle back. I said that is 8,000 miles from now. They changed the Silverado for free while she watched.
After that I knew it needed plugs so I bought plugs and wires - $ 131.00 ? at Auto Zone. The old plugs tips were gone (iridium) and they were bad. Im going back to fixing anything I can since places aren't getting things done right. I will change my own oil and take the used oil to the dump.
We have some extra beans, rice , sugar and flour. The 5 gal food bucket went up from 6.99 to 10.97 in 3 weeks. So I found cheaper ones ar Walmart going to buy some if they are good..
I think the country will have so many people needing help for food it will be a crisis.

Its not just that we have horrible inflation…it that we have a current crop of politicians that refuse to do anything about it…in fact they tell us- Pelosi- that their massive social spending bills dont contribute to Inflation.

Thats the scary part and it practically guarantees we will be worse off in the future.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom