info on group application

martinc

Hi guys
I'm applying with a friend for a Colorado elk hunt this fall. We have enough points so we expect to draw, but the last thing we want is for one of us to draw and not the other since we live 2000 miles away ! I entered my CID # on his application, will it linked automatically to my application, or do I need to also put my CID # as a group leader on my application. Thanks for your help.

Martin

I'd say you want your CID# on your application also. I would think it would be spelled out in the brochure.

When applying as a group pick one person to to be the group leader. That person's CID goes on all applications in the "For Groups" box including the leader's application. Everyone in the group still have to enter the hunt codes on their applications.

OK thanks
The mistake I did was not entering my CID number in the For Groups on my own application. I will try to make the correction. The unit we are applying to had almost 50% odds with 3 points last year, and we have 6, so we should be good regardless.

MaineFlatlander is correct. When I use to hunt with about 5-6 guys "I WAS THE ONE WHO DID EVERYONES APPLICATION INCLUDING MINE". That way no mistakes IF you pay attention to what you are typing etc. And it is LEGAL for ONE person to do all apps for the group IF EVERYONE IS WILLING TO GIVE YOU THEIR INFO FOR FUTURE HUNTS.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom