It was that time of the month...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
.. again last night -- time for a hardy bowl of chili with meat & beans. Added some raw onions, cilantro, cheeses, chips & salsa

I had another batch of clams to finish off before they spoiled, so they were my appetizer again. I also had my monthy cerveza -- a very cold Dos Equis in a chilled mug with lime & salt.

rawclam2.JPG

chiliBeans.JPG

chiliBeans2.JPG

dosequithumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Sounds great OW. I'm telling you though that you need to make some Branson Tacos. Make Cornbread then cut a big piece, slice in half then flip open . Dump chili and then cheese on the cornbread. Then add what toppings you like except Cilantro. Finish with a Picante Sauce and Sour Cream. I call them Branson tacos because a friend of mine worked in a Frontier Pies store there and she came up with them.

Sounds great OW. I'm telling you though that you need to make some Branson Tacos. Make Cornbread then cut a big piece, slice in half then flip open . Dump chili and then cheese on the cornbread. Then add what toppings you like except Cilantro. Finish with a Picante Sauce and Sour Cream. I call them Branson tacos because a friend of mine worked in a Frontier Pies store there and she came up with them.
I'm not real big on corn bread, but the Branson tacos sound tasty even tho it doesn't sound like match made in heaven. I have leftover chili, so I'll need to mull over the possible uses of chili dogs, chili burritos or Branson tacos. :cool:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom