IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE YOU SEE THIS KINDA BS TAKING PLACE IN THE FIELD!!!

Here We Go Again!

That DAMNED NIGHTFORCE Of Mine!

I Offered To Sell That Scope That You Think Is A NIGHTFORCE To You Niller?

I'd Take 1/2 Of NIGHTFORCE Pricing For It!

But I Don't Wanna Hear You BAWLING When You Get It!

Let's See?

If I Can Get 500.00 Out Of a 1X VORTEX,What's Niller Gonna Pay For The Scope I Can't Use On My SmokePole Anymore?

Bessy puts up a post like this and then BAWLS when they make him take his night force off his Paramount!

Sure Bess. Everybody knows you have a sweet 5x25 on that Paramount!

Or had you transitioned to the Swaro?

Not if you’re bessy! You just leave that 5x25 NF on there and get you a COR.

You’re good to go cat!

Well Niller!

I Just Printed Off All Of Your Posts About 'MY NIGHTFORCE' & THE COR!

It's Sounding Better All The Time!

And When They See Who Posted All This,They'll Know It Came From A Very Reputable & Honest Person So I Shouldn't Have Any Trouble Getting The COR!

Thank You SIR Niller!

Not if you’re bessy! You just leave that 5x25 NF on there and get you a COR.

You’re good to go cat!

I’ll write you the doctor’s note. With as crappy as you pay attention, your eye sight must be pretty terrible.

I can’t believe they are using scopes for this.. in the 80s we just used open sites lol and our McDonald’s happy meal binos

I can’t believe they are using scopes for this.. in the 80s we just used open sites

Impossible! All I heard was if you took magnification scopes off you could only wound animals and nobody could take ethical shots anymore. It’s almost like without a magnification scope hunting ethically is impossible.

If only we had experience on how that not having a magnification scope on a weapon on a hunt was possible…

(Insert large measure of sarcasm here!)

Nah. I’m going straight up long range killing machine as you are buying me the Gunwerks turreted open sight.

400+ yard kills continuing, fall 2024.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom