I've got a bad feeling.....

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
After not drawing in CO with and 80% chance of pulling a tag, and no luck in March, I have a bad feeling about the upcoming draw. I'm usually pretty optimistic, but this year I just don't feel lucky. Oh well, there's always leftover antelope tags in WY and possibly deer in AZ. Good luck everyone.

In that case I too don't feel lucky....Even more so because I got a brand new .25/06 and want to step out into unit 2 with a muley tag in pocket...Yup, feels like a coyote pluggin filled winter...

LAST EDITED ON Jun-07-11 AT 08:03PM (MST)[p]Dang these bad feelings. I was only able to draw...

36 Muzzy Bull Elk
27 Muzzy Mulies
F-IM Ibex (Don't laugh. 3rd choice and will make a cool little lifesize mount.)
Javie

Not too shabby. ;-)

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom