Jim Ekins

Wasnt he the guy who was in Planet of the Apes, BJ and the Bear and did voice over for the beef comercials? Heeheeheee..
Sorry...
Eric

My neighbor is named Ekins, I could ask him. He's an old timer.

Horses are his passion. But his first name ain't Jim.

Jim Ekins that I know is a retired game warden living in Tooele who also happens to do some good taxidermy. Is that what you were looking for?

Speaking of Mr. Ekins, how is it that a game warden gets to go out deer hunting in his work truck?

Cuz he's on-duty lars. It's the only way to keep every CO in the state from taking the same week off for vacation. I ain't met a fish cop yet that wasn't a hunter/fisher/outdoorsman. Hunting seasons are the most important times for them to be in the field, wouldn't be right to keep them from hunting. And it's one of the few perks in a shitty-paying job.

That's exactly why I do all of my deer and elk hunting in January and February... cuz all the Fishcops on the planet are out in the hills during Sept. and October. ;-)

-Dawg
www.cougartracks.com

Oh my lordy, they let Dawg have his own website??? What is this world comin' to? LOL

Luv ya Dawgie-Dawg!

So they can actually go out with a gun and do actual hunting when they are supposed to be on duty. I could understand posing as a hunter but.... I can't believe anybody would give up hunting to be an officer though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom