Jim Shockey on Joe Rogan Experience

I watched his interview with Cameran Hanes and it was very good also. I'm not really drinking the Joe Rogan Kool Aid but some of his podcast are pretty dam good.

Now Joe Rogan wouldn't put on a Weird Show like Fear Factor to Draw attention & Waste Peoples time now would He?:D:D:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-14 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]I Think Rogan was gonna THRASH the Nuge's Hunting Techniques just a little but quickly changed his Tune when Shockey stands up for Ted!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-14 AT 11:23PM (MST)[p]Joe Rogan on MeatEater is still one of my favorite episodes.

Grizzly

Gotta Agree with Most of Shockey's Thinking!

And I Quote:

Wouldn't Hurt the Herd to Sell one Permit for a Mature Animal not doing any good for the Herd for 100K+ to Put the $$$ back in to the Herd!

As We've seen here in TARDville!

It never Stops with one Permit!

They turn Our Big Game animals in to nothing more than $$$!

Put a Name on them!

Put the Biggest Price Tag they can Possibly get!

And that Animal is Secluded from 99.999% of Regular Hunters!

OK!

I'll Quit the Rant!

I'll Keep Huntin PISSCUTTERS & be Happy with it!:D

I still say Rogan wanted to say He didn't think much of Ted's Chumming techniques which a lot of us don't care for some of Ted's BS,but like Shockey was Quick to say:Ted Stands as Strong as anybody on Our 2nd Amendment Rights!

Excluded, Bess, the word is "excluded"!

But, we know what you're trying yo say.

Zeke

I've always liked Shockey. The guy is well educated, well spoken, and obviously cares about wildlife and hunting. Plus, he always took some time out of his own hunting to help others including his own family.

Nugent on the other hand is a total tool. Any guy that will wrap himself around the flag and the second, but then chit and piss his own pants for months to avoid the draft...no use for him. Pretty tough for me to reconcile how anyone would cheer him as a champion of the second, when he did everything he could to avoid defending it.

He's a horrible spokesman for anything to do with the second or hunting.

If I were the NRA, I'd put as much distance between my organization and that guy as possible.

He does more harm to hunting and the second than he does good...just the cold hard facts.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-14 AT 10:35AM (MST)[p]tri-troll...yes, really.

Defend this asshat all you want, and let him be YOUR spokesman for the second, NRA, and hunting...a sure winner.

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my ass like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game, and I'm gonna destroy 'em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherf*cker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn't know and I'm vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was ? 'cause I was really into bein' clean and on the ball ? I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They'd call dead people before they'd call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherf*ckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it. I was too busy doin' my own thing, you know?

......and, the "Nuge" is like chemotherapy:
No one can agree if it's even good for you but everyone agrees that it's fatal in large doses!!!!!

Backstrap fever, my azz!

Zeke

You think I am defending or like Ted Nugent but in reality I just enjoy seeing what people call "facts".

tri-troll,

You and Nugent could both benefit from a diaper change...and a bib to catch your drooling.

I like Stan Potts.....ya, ya....definitely like Stan Potts.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Nugent for President!

Awe hell, who am I kidding? ANYONE for Prez except the POS in the White House right now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom