Jimmy Buffet

Sad to hear, another of the greats gone.

I'll hoist a drink in your name while listening to your hits tonight.

I only knew of his song Margaritaville because it was so popular when there was karaoke in the bars. Someone always sang it. It was kind of a rule to have that song in the playlist it seemed.

My neighbor is in a band and last night we did a party at his house and they played a tribute to Buffet all night it was great, good friends and good food and drinks!!
Good time!!
Sad to see him depart

I went to the hogs breath in Carmel ca yesterday and had a marg for Jimmy. The waiter was confused when I ordered a marg and my bride ordered a whiskey. I had to explain the reason to which he replied, I like it.

He told the bar tender and they switched from country to Jimmy's hits. It was a cool night with people singing along.

For those who don't know, the hogs breath was clint Eastwood place.

I went to the hogs breath in Carmel ca yesterday and had a marg for Jimmy. The waiter was confused when I ordered a marg and my bride ordered a whiskey. I had to explain the reason to which he replied, I like it.

He told the bar tender and they switched from country to Jimmy's hits. It was a cool night with people singing along.

For those who don't know, the hogs breath was clint Eastwood place.
We play Clint’s golf course, Tehama, every year we play Pebble. Fun course.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom