Jumped at Walmart

This is a remarkably ignorant post. Wearing a face covering in the midst of a respiratory pandemic is a very simple way of decreasing transmission rates. We have been short staffed at all our offices for over a month now because we have assistants and providers sick with Covid. Please have a little respect for the people who take care of you when you are sick or hurt.

I totally agree.

I just had the birds and bees talk with my son.

I gave him a couple of bandannas to use, seeing as how I dont want to be a grandpa yet. What ever could go wrong, they stop viruses after all.

And im SURE you've never cut off a trucker. Bitched at a store that was out of stock.

One of the greatest things this year, folks remembering medical folks are more important than athletes.

Worst thing, Karen's wearing lab coats.

Gawd forbid someone have a laugh.???

LMAO!

A Few Weeks ago we had a Local Place Get Robbed!

The Eyewitness Talked with the Cops & Gave them a Description of the JOKER!

The Only Thing She Reported was He had a MASK on!

Well!

That ought to be enough Evidence to Round Him Up!

This is a remarkably ignorant post. Wearing a face covering in the midst of a respiratory pandemic is a very simple way of decreasing transmission rates. We have been short staffed at all our offices for over a month now because we have assistants and providers sick with Covid. Please have a little respect for the people who take care of you when you are sick or hurt.
Just wear your ignorant mask and get vaccinated ?

There shall be no more of this none government approved un regulated satire in this free country!!! What the hell were you guys thinking??!!

This feller thought he was gonna be a tough guy, now he cain't see outa one eye, wishes he woulda kept his mouth shut and wants the cops to clean up a mess he started.

I remember one time when I got told by the old man to not "write checks my ass cant cash".

That same old man had lung cancer for 3 years. And during chemo week HE hid at the house. He didnt expect everyone else to change their lives for him.

The cops aint doing enough? You picked a fight and got an ass beating. What are they supposed to do?

LMAO!

A Few Weeks ago we had a Local Place Get Robbed!

The Eyewitness Talked with the Cops & Gave them a Description of the JOKER!

The Only Thing She Reported was He had a MASK on!

Well!

That ought to be enough Evidence to Round Him Up!

Bro. Your flippant use of pronouns is offensive. You just assume it was a male? Who are you to assign gender?

This feller thought he was gonna be a tough guy, now he cain't see outa one eye, wishes he woulda kept his mouth shut and wants the cops to clean up a mess he started.

Hmmmm! I bet he wished he had "asked them nicely". He is going to need a Hockey goalies mask if he wants to continue his crusade!:ROFLMAO: On second thought, I bet he thinks twice before he does that again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom