Just 1 tag

6chukar

Ok, now that we are sitting here in the last few hours before they come out. If you could have just one of the nevada tags you put in for which one would it be and why? Mine would be 268 desert sheep. I was there last year with a friend and had a blast. Would love to re-live some of those memory's.

021 deer. Been scouting/hiking it every chance I have with my 5 year old son. Would be awesome hunting within 10 minutes of my house!

haha hopefully I get just one tag! Promised the kids a trip to Disneyland this year and a surprise Utah tag don't leave much time left over!

But on the other hand if I get everything I tried for I wont have to worry about going hunting anywhere the next few years

Archery elk 111-115.
Helped my father in law a few years ago with that tag. By far best hunt I've been on.

268 is a great sheep choice (my 1st choice also. I was in on three B&C kills two years ago), but I would pick the Silver State Nelson BH tag. :) Just dreamin'

-Doug

Former 31 year resident of NV. Pining for the good ol' days.

Area 23 elk tag, drew deer in that unit last year and got a nice buck but the amount of nice bulls we seen in 23 was crazy.

I highly doubt I draw any of the three sheep species or bull elk with no points. I only had one point for antlered deer and pronghorn. I will be happy if I draw an Area 6 early season deer tag. Utah sent me an unsuccessful letter a few days ago so anything I applied for in Nevada would be great. I am going to have at least 40 hours of comp time and 150 hours of annual leave by October.

I love bow hunting elk so a 111-115 archery bull tag would be great.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

LAST EDITED ON May-23-14 AT 11:19AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-23-14 AT 11:18?AM (MST)

Every year, first choice is 014 muley archery. Once upon a time I would have had way more input but having two kids under 4, anywhere remote without needy people will do.

021 022 would also be sweet for goat or muley, almost too convenient. I think even Jesus puts in for those units. If You believe in Jesus... hunting.. think he'd be Bowtech or a Mathews guy?

>LAST EDITED ON May-23-14
>AT 11:19?AM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON May-23-14
>AT 11:18?AM (MST)

>
>Every year, first choice is 014
>muley archery. Once upon a
>time I would have had
>way more input but having
>two kids under 4, anywhere
>remote without needy people will
>do.
>
>021 022 would also be sweet
>for goat or muley, almost
>too convenient. I think even
>Jesus puts in for those
>units. If You believe in
>Jesus... hunting.. think he'd be
>Bowtech or a Mathews guy?
>

I'm pretty sure He'd be a Hoyt guy!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom