Just bought Knight 50 cal disc

N

nmhunter1975

I just bought a Knight 50 cal disc rifle. Did I buy a good gun? Any one have tips or complants about this gun? Would like to get any feed back from anyone. This is my first muzzleloader.

I have had one for 3 years and think it is a great performer. After much experimenting, mine prefers a heavy bullet for accuracy. I am getting sub 1" groups @100 yds with the Precision EXTREME 360 gr BTHP behind 115 grains of Geox 2F. Anything lighter than 300 grains expands the group to about 2". Still not too bad for hunting. Good luke and have fun.

nmhunter1975: Willy gave you the straight scoop on that rifle. I have heard a few complaints, but I have also heard complaints from people who had to pay taxes when someone gave them a million bucks.

I have had one for a couple of years and love it. They shoot strait and are very dependable. I couldn't ask for anything more in a muzzleloader. I like to shoot the 295 grain Black Belts with 120 grains FF. I also own a T/C Encore muzzleloader and wouldn't recomend the guy to anybody.

I think you have a pretty damn good gun , I think most companys' actually put out good guns , its just a matter of finding the load that shoots best through each one . I have a t/c firehawk ss with a thumbhole stock , a bushnell banner bp 3x9 mounted on top , and I love this gun . Its one of t/cs's barrels' from about 5 years back so it doesn't have the QLA but its not bad to load at all . But I was actually looking at t/cs' encore , but I keep seeing bad posts of the gun , so could you fill me in mulieking why you don't really care for it ....Thanks ...NMhuntnutt
PS , CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW KNIGHT NM1975

hey guys thanks for the information. going out this weekend to shoot it for the first time. i will let you know how it shoots. thanks nmhuntnutt just hope i can find the deer and elk when season comes.

thanks to all

LeRoy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom