Just happy to get drawn

gabe2hunt

I grew up in Gallup, I have hunted and guided all over the state of New Mexico. I enjoyed getting tags just about every year. I moved to AZ to go to school and went four years without an AZ elk tag. I finally drew a tag the fifth year with a total of 6 bonus points. After my experience with the AZ draw, I would rather get drawn every couple of years in NM then to be placed on some kind of point system like AZ. Some of my friends and family in AZ are up to 12 bonus points! I hope that never happens here in NM 12 years is a long wait for tags!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom