Just lost MOR on direct tv

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gone here too, Mesa, Az. Sh*t!

mike

Dam!!!!!I liked all the shows except the ranch/realestate bs.....to much advertisement in the hunting world as it is!!

Thats kind of funny for all those people who got all pissed off at Dish and switched to DirecTv.

It's Bush's fault!!!

They were all lied to.. :(

"Oh yes, we still have MOR, Switch to direct tv".

Bastages. I almost switched. Glad I didnt.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I was quite pissed when I tuned in yesterday and found I don't get it anymore either! :( You can never have enough hunting shows in the off season.

Lien2

Get The Sportsman's Channel. If it's not available on you sat. or cable, subscribe to it online. Only $5 a month. Watch The Outfitter TV show. Sunday mornings. You'll see me and the guys kill big critters!

I have dish and e-mailed them about MOR. This is the reply I got.

According to the e-mail. The media group owning MOR didn't pay dishnetwork as contracted and was dropped.

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Effective July 13, 2007 at 1:10 p.m. (MST), 2007, we regret that the following channels are no longer available.

o Men's Outdoor Recreation - Channel 218
o iDrive - Channel 211
o Healthy Living Channel - Channel 223
o iShop - Channel 229
o Men's 2 ? Channel 219
o Resorts and Residence ? Channel 216
o Water ? Channel 217
o Beauty and Fashion ? Channel 225

We truly regret that these channels, which are owned by The Media Group, have been removed. These channels were removed because The Media Group failed to pay us under our contract with them.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Please be aware that Direct TV does not offer all of these channels and only select cable companies offer these channels on a market by market basis. It is important to note that DISH Network continues to offer versatile programming within our existing DISH Network packages.

We thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.

I called direct tv and talked to them they ended up giving me the outdoor channel for $1.99 and then a $5 a month credit for a year. As the outdoor channel is not in the regular package. Good luck.

Acorn

I've been getting the Outdoor Channel on Direct for several years. That channel is much better than MOR anyway.

Yah, here in San Jose Ca I turned on my TV and went to my 2nd favorite channel this morning before work and was disgusted to find out that it is no longer being shown on Directv. Thank god for the The Outdoor Channel or I would have harmed myself. But honestly though this cuts my tivo recording in half.

JR

Here in AZ you have to pay $1.99 for the outdoor channel ala carte or $9.95 as part of a sports pak.

Acorn

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-07 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]The outdoor channel comes as part of the 250 pack on dish. I might just upgrade now that football season is here. I should be able to see a few extra games.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-07 AT 09:06AM (MST)[p]I know slamdunk, I'm just as upset about the loss of the beauty and fashion channel as you are, but if we all pull together, we can make it through this troubling time.

Got back monday from elk hunting...had a rough weekend and was looking forward to some hunitng shows....and low and behold...no MOR!!!! ARG!!!!

In UTAH when you bring up MOR it says,This channel is no longer available....Then it says...NO NEED TO CALL...Guess a few guys mentioned it to them...

According to what I've heard from the outdoor tv industry, MOR is done. Haven't heard it from and "formal" source, but did hear it. Time for us to jump to Sportsman's Channel website and click the "tell DISH" you wnat us and "tell Directv you want us" buttons. Or, $5 a month and you can watch it on the web.

MOR is done---again, have not heard it officially from them but several in the industry have made mention to it--I guess the infomercials were not paying the bills anymore.

If you have direct or dish--start sending the emails for the Sportsman's Channel telling them what you want.

If you have comcast, for 5.00 more per month you get their sports channels (football etc) and it includes the Sportsman's Channel which carries most of the MOR shows plus a few more.

Todd Black
BTO

Nice call B.Moore

I'll bet the lady in the tight red blouse is proly glad the commercials aren't airing anymore, since she was obviously walkin very bow-legged & gettin way sore }>

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom